Finow X5 Air firmware update

Dec 22, 2017 7:02:02 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:

Dec 13, 2017 10:09:37 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
it is being checked.

Morning Sonia . Any update on this from Finow ?

Thanks

sadly, no, we do our best to notify finow about bugs and complains but it is also important that you guys contact them and complain if they get only from us they might see it as unimportant and wo’nt fix the bugs that they actually created.  go to their store on aliexpress and complain they need to know that you are not satisfied with their mistakes.

Will do and thankyou

After the last update, i have the bluetooth connection problem. Bluetooth connection with phone is lost every minute.

Dec 29, 2017 9:41:47 GMT 1 dijitalmemo said:
After the last update, i have the bluetooth connection problem. Bluetooth connection with phone is lost every minute.

our head developers has notified them about the problem but it is better also that you guys complain via their store on aliexpress so they know that you are not satisfied with the time it takes them to fix the problem.

Yes, please let them know.
I have done it already but sometimes it’s better or faster if a few people complain about the problem.
Thanks.

I use to have the same problem with bluetooth between my finow x5s and my vernee apollo. But i have tried with a samsung a5 2015 and the bluetooth problem disapeared. So i guess the problem is not on the watch.

Hello

Is there any custom firmware or any other smart watch firmware compatible with finoe X5 air smartwatch which can be flashed via TWRP.
if there  is kindly upload.

I am feed up with all versions of stock firmware

Thanking You
drsaidalavi

Jan 4, 2018 14:08:07 GMT 1 drsaidalavi said:
Hello

Is there any custom firmware or any other smart watch firmware compatible with finoe X5 air smartwatch which can be flashed via TWRP.
if there  is kindly upload.

I am feed up with all versions of stock firmware

Thanking You
drsaidalavi

try under custom rom section but not sure if you’ll find for your watch but worth to try searching there.

Jan 4, 2018 15:19:14 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jan 4, 2018 14:08:07 GMT 1 drsaidalavi said:
Здравствуйте,

есть ли кастомные прошивки или любые другие смарт часы прошивка совместима с finoe Х5 воздуха умные часы, которые могут быть прошиты с помощью карты.
если есть просьба отправить.

Я подкармливаю со всеми версиями прошивки

поблагодарить Вас
drsaidalavi

попробуйте в разделе пользовательские ROM, но не уверен, что вы найдете для вашего часы, но стоит попробовать поискать там.

4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=787623&st=900

Finally got shot of my X5 Air . Sick of waiting months for OTA update to fix Gps / Bluetooth issue . Shame as i was a bit of a Finow fan ( no more ) .

H2 now ( bar the best ) :+1:

Jan 4, 2018 16:42:51 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
Finally got shot of my X5 Air . Sick of waiting months for OTA update to fix Gps / Bluetooth issue . Shame as i was a bit of a Finow fan ( no more ) .

H2 now ( bar the best ) :+1:

yes, me too:) every time someone looks for a watch i always recommend it, i had the D5,D5+, X3+ and i have the kw99 and the s1  and i’m pissed of about my H2. i do’nt think any watch worked so great with always 3g on as it did with gps always on and using bt and wifi for few hours.

Can anybody have the link for the latest official firmware(  published in 12/2017 as OTA update) as zip file for flashing by SP flashtool. I had bricked my phone while rooting it . Then recovered using the first firmware. But I can’t do OTa updatee as error message comes during installation. I want to flash the latest update as zip file. If anybody has this , kindly up;oad the link in this forum

Thanking you
drsaidalavi

Jan 9, 2018 14:04:30 GMT 1 drsaidalavi said:
Can anybody have the link for the latest official firmware(  published in 12/2017 as OTA update) as zip file for flashing by SP flashtool. I had bricked my phone while rooting it . Then recovered using the first firmware. But I can't do OTa updatee as error message comes during installation. I want to flash the latest update as zip file. If anybody has this , kindly up;oad the link in this forum

Thanking you
drsaidalavi

have you flashed the original FW?

Yesterday I installed OTA update with date 31 Jan 2018, about 14 Mb. Don’t know anything about details yet. Info was only in Chinese and one of the points was written in RED letters (so important?).

What about yours smartwatches?

Dec 8, 2017 14:02:45 GMT 1 shoffe said:

Dec 8, 2017 13:09:27 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
you mean 5.1? right? it is just that 1.5 is Wear os and not full android os:) that is why i thought you might be in the wrong forum:)   knowing finow…most updates are not needed but someone need to be the tester, no? 

No, I mean 1.5. It was fun to mess with installations back in the days when I started using Android at version 1.5
Remember HTC Magic?
And why would I write “Finow X5 Air firmware update” in subject if I had a completely differnt watch?

Fair enough but you do not have to be rude to Sonia ? She gives up her own free time to help people ? We all make mistakes …

I bought a few days ago another fino watch. Generally i was happy with X5,so just upgraded to X5 air. This weekend I would like check gps function with google maps. And it won’t works. Open free space on the country side. Using gps fix app it show satelittes but no connection. The same issue i had with normal X5 but after many tries works fine.
Someone has working gps on X5 air?

I also has problem with GPS and was not able to get a fix on position.

Apr 18, 2018 14:20:40 GMT 1 tombaky said:
I also has problem with GPS and was not able to get a fix on position.

i think because of different hardware and software the kw99 and it's kind like i4 and H2....are better choices cos i did'nt\do'nt have these issues with them as i did with my D5\D5+\X3+. i had also bt disconnections which now i do'nt have at all.