Finow X5 air 2gb/16gb smartwatch problem!! Help needed!!

Hello all… I have recently bought Finow X5 Air smartwatch from AliExpress, when I got the package , after opening it watch was working fine but suddenly its got freezed at watch face and turned off, after that it’s not getting turned on!!

Please anyone from here help me regarding this…

Oct 24, 2017 20:54:11 GMT 1 deep93 said:
Hello all.. I have recently bought Finow X5 Air smartwatch from AliExpress, when I got the package , after opening it watch was working fine but suddenly its got freezed at watch face and turned off, after that it's not getting turned on!!

this is a new watch it could be a software (SW) problem but also a hardware (HW) problem it is better to ask for a new watch or refund.

Oct 24, 2017 20:54:11 GMT 1 deep93 said:
Hello all.. I have recently bought Finow X5 Air smartwatch from AliExpress, when I got the package , after opening it watch was working fine but suddenly its got freezed at watch face and turned off, after that it's not getting turned on!!

You can check if it’s getting alive when cabled to the PC.

Actually I’m from India so return of this item, not possible as its origin at China!!..

P.S : It is detecting by pc and when I’m trying to flash it with stock rom VCOM port not showing , only Mediatek USB port showing…

Your’re right its cased by OS corrupt!!

Oct 25, 2017 7:16:59 GMT 1 deep93 said:
Actually I'm from India so return of this item, not possible as its origin at China!!..

P.S : It is detecting by pc and when I’m trying to flash it with stock rom VCOM port not showing , only Mediatek USB port showing…

Maybe something gets deconnected inside the watch.

Oct 25, 2017 7:16:59 GMT 1 deep93 said:
Actually I'm from India so return of this item, not possible as its origin at China!!..

I think your drivers are not installed correctly.

You should see the VCOM port in device magnager when you plug the watch in. As long as the watch is powered off of course.

You will see it for a few few seconds as it reads the pre-loader if you have installed correctly.

Yes device manager showing Mediatek DA USB VCOM(android) (COM10)

But its not working in SP flash tool… its showing only MTK USB not VCOM

Uninstall it in the Mediatek, then plug and unplug(repeat), until it appears in the Port. That helps for me.

ok…will try… Can anyone give me the link for its latest firmware with latest security patch!!

Oct 26, 2017 11:40:57 GMT 1 deep93 said:
ok..will try... Can anyone give me the link for its latest firmware with latest security patch!!

Did you look in our factory firmware section?

It is also very important how old your watch is.

Early models had a different firmware - so the best thing to do is check which version you have now in settings/ about watch…