FINOW X3plus

Hello

Hello guys,

I am new to smartwatch. I bought FInow X3 plus. But I am having a strange situation. The packging has written 512 ram and 4 gb rom but the clock says X3plus. Whats up with it? any user here?

And I dont see any official website. So where to find firmwares and other infos? Is there any pc driver for the phone to use the storage for copying stuff?

I have tried many apps and most dont work. It shows installed with wearable app manager but doesnt open. Why is that? Where can I get a list of working app?

Lastly, What custom watch faces are compatible with X3 plus?

Thanks!

Hello,

don’t take care about the packging, i have the same but my phone he’s realy the X3 Plus.
You can see your storage, you have more than 4gb.
You can see more information about your watch under Parameters -> About device

To update the firmware, connect your watch to internet with wifi and do the OTA update.
Parameters -> About device -> Update

I start a new thread for app : /thread/148/compatible-app

All watch faces for D5, X3 series and Atenea works on X3 Plus.
/board/8/custom-faces

Oct 1, 2016 23:41:38 GMT 1 Fef51 said:
Hello,

don’t take care about the packging, i have the same but my phone he’s realy the X3 Plus.
You can see your storage, you have more than 4gb.
You can see more information about your watch under Parameters -> About device

To update the firmware, connect your watch to internet with wifi and do the OTA update.
Parameters -> About device -> Update

I start a new thread for app : /thread/148/compatible-app

All watch faces for D5, X3 series and Atenea works on X3 Plus.
/board/8/custom-faces


Thanks a lot! Really appreciate! I need to connect my watch to PC to copy the watchfaces. But cant find a driver. Can you please link me?

Connection to the PC is already covered in the FAQs and guides section. Basically Windows hates MTP which is what Android uses to connect.

Oct 2, 2016 15:47:19 GMT 1 RASC Moderators said:
Connection to the PC is already covered in the FAQs and guides section. Basically Windows hates MTP which is what Android uses to connect.

I wen through FAQ but as it says I need to locate the driver manually, there was no link to download the driver? I need the driver right? lol
Oct 3, 2016 11:27:19 GMT 1 zia said:
Oct 2, 2016 15:47:19 GMT 1 RASC Moderators said:
Connection to the PC is already covered in the FAQs and guides section. Basically Windows hates MTP which is what Android uses to connect.

I wen through FAQ but as it says I need to locate the driver manually, there was no link to download the driver? I need the driver right? lol

No. The drivers are already in Windows.

Windows detection select a wrong driver, you must manually select the right driver. This good driver is already installed.
All is explain here : /thread/75/guide-usb-mtp-device-issue

Oct 3, 2016 16:08:39 GMT 1 Fef51 said:
Windows detection select a wrong driver, you must manually select the right driver. This good driver is already installed. All is explain here : /thread/75/guide-usb-mtp-device-issue

Now got it. Thanks. We need to select Android USB device then MTP.