finow x3+ serial number

would anyone here be so kind to tell me how many letters/numbers does their serial number have? i have a finow x3+, i wiped imei and serial no. i managed to rewrite my imei (i had it written on the box), but serial number i am not sure what is?
on the box there’s a combination of 5 letters and 14 numbers, is your serial number anything like this, 19 characters? also, i get a enter meta mode fail error, any ideas? 

wow, really, no one??!!

Hello,

my serial number is 0123456789ABCDEF. I think i’ts common for all X3+.

Mar 6, 2017 9:27:35 GMT 1 serak said:
Hello,

many thanks for your reply! yes, mine is the same, but i thought i have deleted my original one when i flashed a new rom with sp flash tool format all and download. have you flashed a new rom as i did?
Mar 6, 2017 10:33:48 GMT 1 carianis said:
Hello,

many thanks for your reply! yes, mine is the same, but i thought i have deleted my original one when i flashed a new rom with sp flash tool format all and download. have you flashed a new rom as i did?

i have flashed so...many times and the only thing was erased because i did'nt at first remove the v mark off the preloader:/ you do'nt need to worry about serial number only imei.
Mar 6, 2017 10:33:48 GMT 1 carianis said:
Hello,

I've original state. No flash till now.