Finow X3 Plus dead

After a week of life my X3+ died for no reason, or at least I don’t know the cause. It isn’t even charging anymore, I think, (it doesn’t get warm when connected to the PC via USB, when normally it did).
If I press the power button, even for a lot of seconds, it just does nothing.
When it was still working I installed different watchfaces, but I’m sure I didn’t mess up with the folders so I have no idea why he surpassed.
Could someone help me?

Jul 9, 2017 22:37:19 GMT 1 silvano said:
After a week of life my X3+ died for no reason, or at least I don't know the cause. It isn't even charging anymore, I think, (it doesn't get warm when connected to the PC via USB, when normally it did). If I press the power button, even for a lot of seconds, it just does nothing. When it was still working I installed different watchfaces, but I'm sure I didn't mess up with the folders so I have no idea why he surpassed. Could someone help me?

the only way for sure to know if the watch is ok is to flash the watch with the stock rom, you do'nt need the watch to be on to flash it, make sure the battery is connected and flash it with the stock rom NOT an update and make sure you know your model because there are 2.

Sonia is right. What can help is also to disconnect the battery and reconnect after a few seconds. But you’ll need to open the watch to do that…

Thanks for your help, I’ll try both and make you know if something happens.

1st edit: tried the battery disconnection but nothing changed.

Jul 10, 2017 22:10:51 GMT 1 silvano said:
Thanks for your help, I'll try both and make you know if something happens.

1st edit: tried the battery disconnection but nothing changed.

ok, let me check how it can be fixed and i’ll post it in a new thread and put here a link. just remind me to put it:)…

Flashing with FlashTool doesn’t work too…
In the program in fact the lower loading bar doesn’t even show any download progress…
Really hoping for that “ok, let me check how it can be fixed and i’ll post it in a new thread and put here a link. just remind me to put it:)…”

Aug 22, 2017 10:50:32 GMT 1 silvano said:

sorry, forgot all about this thread, i need a reminder also

***does the watch at least charge?

Nope, it doesn’t charge

Aug 22, 2017 15:59:45 GMT 1 silvano said:
Nope, it doesn't charge

that is not good, that means the watch is dead you should contact the seller you bought from even if time has past and you need to tell him what happen and get a new watch or a refund an update to brick the watch?? that should't have happened.

Contacting the seller was the first thing I did when the watch died. They offered me a partial refound because I wasn’t able to send them the watch back.
I was just hoping that there was a way to revive the device.