Finally its done! Enjoy!

Hi so finally i got it ready! https://naviforcewatch.net/ Was a lot of work with the fine details. But looks awesome (at least to me) and it works, sec ticking, Battery drain shown on the stripes next to the globe on both sides turning orange when at 20% and turning full red when about10% battery left. Again special thanks to @G1NT0N1C for showing me new ways how to deal with Battery Level, my old ways i did in the past doesnt work anymore.
This is the result:
clock_skin_model
Download: naviworldsaturatedv1.zip - Google Drive
made from this:
preview

13 Likes

Good job, Jürgen! It’s looking great! I’m downloading now!:+1:

1 Like

Thanks mate!

1 Like

Love the detail . Very classy job :+1:

Thanks for sharing

2 Likes

Ur welcome Doc^^ and thanks!

2 Likes

Great job. Congrats

1 Like

Looks great on my watch!:blush::+1:

2 Likes

Thanks mate!

Congrats on your first face. May I suggest you edit (ask mods if you can’t do that yet) the topic of this thread so people in days to come knows what it is about? Take a look around this custom faces subforum for ideas how to properly name releases.

1 Like

Thanks but i ve done over 100 faces so far i just wasnt active… hey ppl still can see what it is in the preview picture. Pictures are more than 1000 words. Cheers

you’re a mature one, aren’t u

1 Like

I do the watchfaces mainly for me because I enjoy the look of it and way it gets alive in our watches. I Just share with you the way I do! And if you like it it’s cool So I don’t need to advertise the crap out of it. Cheers and have good day!

It looks fantastic.

RK

1 Like

Thanks mate!