few bugs with D7

Hi everybody,

I just received my D7 today.
It’s a very nice smartwatch, but i have to notice few bugs :

• weather data at the right of the watch face : blocked on shenzhen (the weather app has the good location)
  • the play store disappeared ! (i can reach it with gesture app)
  • no notification call from my phone (but i have all the other notifications) with funfit app
  • no app like watch helper or m2d seems to work …

If anybody can help !

May 20, 2017 23:49:05 GMT 1 doupi17 said:
Hi everybody,

I just received my D7 today.
It’s a very nice smartwatch, but i have to notice few bugs :

• weather data at the right of the watch face : blocked on shenzhen (the weather app has the good location)
  • the play store disappeared ! (i can reach it with gesture app)
  • no notification call from my phone (but i have all the other notifications) with funfit app
  • no app like watch helper or m2d seems to work …

If anybody can help !

Hi,

Where is the gesture app ?

Thanks…

It’s a recommanded app. When it is installed , i can find it in more app

does it need to be “paired” and “connected”? my D7 only shows in my paired devices but when i tap on it, it does nothing instead of saying “connected”. it is paired but i cant connect to it. i’ve reset the watch, forget watch, paired again to no avail. anyone else having this problem? thank you and pls help.

You just have to pair with your phone, and launch funfit, after connect with “scan it” by taking a shot of the qr code available at the top screen of the watchface

Ok, now it’s the battery, the smartwatch suddenly shut off, (with 50 % battery) and nothing to do but recharge … very disappointed !
Max battery life : 7 hours (with no sim, no wifi, no gps…)

So i made à Factory reset by flashing with the last rom (which was already installed). It seems to be better… And I don’t have the problem with the weather anymore…

So ! It’s not few bugs, it’s a big bug ! Battery hold 9h max ! And the watch shut off suddenly. In data usage 83 % by cell (no sim and airplane mode …) I’m going crazy ! What do you think about ?

Hi there,

I received my D7 3 days ago.
bottom quality I ever had !
here are the facts:

1. since yesterday the touchscreen does not accept any input !
    2.it always sets the WRONG TIME zone !
    We have here in Berlin the GMT+2 . We have the daylight zone (summertime). the D7 sets back the time zone to GMT+1 after a while.
    so that item shows the wrong time. you can never be sure if you have it 10 o clock or 11 o clock.
  2. the weather display is fixed to show it for Shenzhen! you cannot change that. this weather (from Shenzhen) is also displayed on watch faces !
  3. the D7 does not switch on if I raise my arm. you must try 20 times or more until the D7 makes the display on !
  4. the D7 hangs very often. you cannot make anything withit. the touchscreen does not detect any input!
    so I also cannot reboot the watch!
  5. the heartbeat values/mesurement will not be synchonised with the funfit app !
  6. the battery will be drained within 3 hours after 50% battery level. so the battery lives only for 9-10 hours per day (only BT is opened).

these examples making the D7 useless and unusable !

cheers
Bernd

Hi
Here are some answers :
The problem of time zone come from the sync with funfit app. On the website chinawatchs (official) the have noticed it.
For the weather I flash with the latest firmware.
For the battery I use it as airplane and it hold more than two years but it is not the goal…

They are working on a new firmware and a new app but it is very very slow

New D7 firmware…

RH672_V2.1_W03_NJY_A

Installing it now…

Kernel Version
Tue June 1315.59.21
CST 2017