FAWs round faces quality and variety - My opinion

Hi guys, I wanna ask you all… why not to design some competitive, sportive or simply nicer faces?
Some like the best and awesome Casio, Ticwatch, Kospet, Garmin watchfaces those brands have…

I mean, the last I’ve seen over here are really boring… nor to say ugly, and I don’t wanna hurt feelings at all, don’t misunderstand me please, I’m just a simply Android watches user… a simply google search and you can find hundreds of better styles to design from it…
REMOVED used to have one of the more creative styles I’ve seen on android watches, but it’s been a while since I don’t see any new design overthere and I’d really like to see some amazing new stylish, fresh, sportive designs like those ones or even better like the best brands I’ve mentioned before.

Hope don’t hurt anybody’s feelings, It’s just my opinion like I’ve said.
See you all!!

Well, on the website you mentioned, faces were also posted that were stolen from here. That’s why we don’t usually mention it. There are currently only a few active watchface designers. This could change if there are new watches.
However, you just slapped the few active designers who are currently posting…
I recommend that you start creating watchfaces yourself to solve the problem.

7 Likes

Offensive link removed before there is a riot.
A lot very angry people here had their work stolen by that site :angry:

5 Likes

hi,
As we say “tastes and colours”, maybe some watchfaces U like do not please others and vice versa. I don’t like all the watchfaces on this site but, like designer, I know the satisfaction to create Ur own watchface and to share it with the community. I haven’t always done liked things but what I did I always took pleasure in doing.
Like [G1NT0N1C] said, start creating Ur watchfaces and share them and U will see how many people like them. Maybe you’ll be surprised. :wink:

I don’t know what site U told but i’m curious to see it.

5 Likes

I really apologize with all designers from this site about my last words… it’s not easy sometimes to say something on a language it’s not native to me and try at the same time to empathize with all of you who work hard, without sound wrong or bad between my thinkings said to me and my fingers write later.
I’ll try to put hands on this stuff (which I really love since I’m a Systems analist and programmer too) as soon as my work, kids and wife let me do it and then will share works with this site. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@stingray22 Thanks for these words,
It means a lot to people here and there has been a lot of anger about that site in the past.
Cheers

1 Like

Look at these few samples, that’s what I will try to do… They look very simple for an start I guess…

Which is fine, as long as the people who designed these faces are ok with it.
You should familiarise yourself with the clockskin maker app and tools.
You will need some decent high resolution graphics for a good result.
See what you think.

If you are thinking of making WearOS .watch format faces, this is not the place.
We only have clockskin format faces here.

3 Likes

Oh no, I simply want to create a watchface on clockskin format for our FAWs, departing from an idea of how I want it looks like after.
WearOS is another world, I know.

Cool, I only mention it because the faces you have an interest in (in your previous post) look like WearOS faces.
No worries and apologies for the misunderstanding :+1:

1 Like

hi,
I like very much the first. Maybe U would need some fonts => www.dafont.com.
Or U can create them in png ;).
Good luck.

2 Likes

Thanks for the data!!! I didn’t know how to solve the fonts item and was thinking about that casually.
Yeah it’s pretty cool really.
The third is my fav but all of these looks great really

2 Likes