Failure to connect to the Internet with a SIM card

Hello, I have a problem with the device. I can not connect to the Internet using the SIM card. You can not connect to the store or browse the browser. Through the wifi I do manage to
connect.
No problem with the SIM card I connected the SIM to another device and everything works fine
What to do?!
Thanks

Please check whether the SIM card is inserted correctly. After insertion, the metal slide must be locked. Did you do this
Then restart the clock and check whether the mobile data is activated.

1 Like

You can also check if you have the same network settings, respectively APN, both in the phone on which it works and on the watch. If not, create a new network APN with the settings on the device on which it works or those provided by the network from which the sim card is, on your watch.

it doesn’t work for me either. The SIM card was checked-or rather, the operator’s fare. But Wi-Fi does not work at work, or rather on one of the points (access point to the local network. All network resources are available. Network parameters are issued by the server. There is no Internet only). At home, everything is fine with Wi-Fi.

all of the incorrect work of Wi-Fi called clandestine struggle, replaced the DNS server on Google, on Yandex. It started to work.