Factory reset lem7?

My lem7 screen is stuck on “encryption unsuccessful” and telling me I need to do a factory reset, but there doesn’t seem to be any way to do this. Only options I have is power off, reboot or recent tasks. Thanks for any help.

EDIT 
So now it’s stuck on the logo screen and wont switch off, just keeps on restarting as far as the logo…before today is up it’ll either be fixed or smashed to bits with a hammer

EDIT
It’s OK I’ve flashed it using your tutorial. Everything seems fine now

dalidog

which version did you flash?

Struggling with settings for my SIM card now though. Showing full 4g on three network but I still can’t view maps, update weather or surf the internet without WiFi connected. I accepted all the setting sent from Three and can receive texts. Just sent a text and made a call no problem just seems to be data?

Aug 7, 2018 18:41:02 GMT 1 dalidog said:

Struggling with settings for my SIM card now though. Showing full 4g on three network but I still can’t view maps, update weather or surf the internet without WiFi connected. I accepted all the setting sent from Three and can receive texts. Just sent a text and made a call no problem just seems to be data?

data connection is on? is the watch is on 4g? 

Ah Didn’t realise there was a data switch, sorted!

Thanks a lot for your help soniasophie9697