Faces dual night and day lighting

Good morning, I would like to make a new project that has a lighting function, specifically. I would like the dial in the morning to have one color, and in the evening another. Some of you have an idea how to make it happen. Thank you

There is an app which changes watchface according to your selected preference for day/night.

3 Likes

Or use the 24H rotation to change slowly the background color, i’m sure our creators have a lot of ideas on this. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you @Dotsfar I had seen this discussion for the app, in fact I wanted to install it… While @Eric_Crochemore I thought about the 24-hour function, only that I would like it to also change the color of the hands, I think it can be done. The WFD would need to set the function 24 hours by adding images. I visited the topic night and day, Thanks for the suggestions…

1 Like

You can also choose very slow 24H animation for hands, in UL it works.

3 Likes

Good evening and thank you, that is, can you explain to me in detail. Of course if I can it would be cool

Good evening anyway I installed the application, but it does not work on my lemfo lemp 2021, in the accuracy I installed the file marked with n3. I ask you for help for suggestions… I thought of everything to change the background and numbers around the bezel at 12 hours during the day and 12 at night, but nothing. Urgent help

Here’s the urgent help. The application only works in UL.

2 Likes

Good morning and thanks @gyuri Excuse my ignorance what UL means

This means

1 Like

Ok thanks cper the clarification