Facer app

Hi there,
I would like to know if the Thor 4 is compatible with the facer app.
Thanks

Sept 17, 2018 1:04:18 GMT 1 hyuugo said:
Hi there, I would like to know if the Thor 4 is compatible with the facer app. Thanks

give a link and i'll check:)
Hi there, I would like to know if the Thor 4 is compatible with the facer app. Thanks

Facer is for Android wear, so no.

Sept 17, 2018 6:31:25 GMT 1 ricktop said:

OK thanks for the replying,
Is there any app similar to it so I can have more faces with the Thor 4?

Sept 17, 2018 9:50:15 GMT 1 hyuugo said:
Sept 17, 2018 6:31:25 GMT 1 ricktop said:

OK thanks for the replying, Is there any app similar to it so I can have more faces with the Thor 4?

Have you read the posts on this forum under watchfaces. You should be able to add files of select watchfaces to the "clockskin" folder on your watch. It is a simple process most easily done via computer. You download the watchfaces from G+ community and then transfer them to the folder on your watch. 
Sept 17, 2018 14:00:46 GMT 1 capt jon said:
OK thanks for the replying, Is there any app similar to it so I can have more faces with the Thor 4?

Have you read the posts on this forum under watchfaces. You should be able to add files of select watchfaces to the "clockskin" folder on your watch. It is a simple process most easily done via computer. You download the watchfaces from G+ community and then transfer them to the folder on your watch. 

the problem is that when i plug it to the computer it does appear thor 4 but when i click it its empty, i know we have a folder named clockskin in the watch.
Sept 22, 2018 11:12:14 GMT 1 hyuugo said:
the problem is that when i plug it to the computer it does appear thor 4 but when i click it its empty,

look here: /post/24996/thread

hyuugo

even if in usb settings you change to mtp?

Hi I have downloaded WFD on my PC but I am unable to open it, I have Java installed but it will not open can you help please,

petlocuk

if you can wait till tommorrow i’m doing a video on how to add zip files to the watch without extracting them and still add watchfaces as much as you want to your watch.

check our YT channel for new videos.

Dec 5, 2018 16:55:35 GMT 1 petlocuk said:

Hi I have downloaded WFD on my PC but I am unable to open it, I have Java installed but it will not open can you help please,

www.youtube.com/channel/UCPt33KEKqPJfxFTf7CaKcFw/videos
Dec 5, 2018 16:55:35 GMT 1 petlocuk said:

thanks for the quick response, I would like WFD as I would like to contribute, I am able to put watchfaces on but not do my own, thanks again, 

petlocuk

look at this video i will also do one of mine to make it more simple:) Marco is great but still the video is hard to understand how to start and what to do:)

www.youtube.com/channel/UCPt33KEKqPJfxFTf7CaKcFw/videos