Facebook Messenger

Can’t find any mention on these pages.  Anybody got Facebook Messenger working on an X5+ (or any X series)?  Any ideas how to overcome the ‘Messenger has stopped’ warning?

Hello, i need help.
I have the same problem. Facebook is running and also shows the number of new messages in the upper right corner. But, when opening messenger comes on white screen “Messenger was terminated”. Does anyone have a solution? I use a Finow X3 Plus with up to now all official updates and have already tried the Messenger to uninstall and reinstalled, without success.

Ich habe das gleiche Problem. Facebook läuft und zeigt oben rechts auch die Anzahl neuer Nachrichten an. Aber, beim öffnen vom Messenger kommt auf weißem Bildschirm “Messenger wurde beendet”. Hat jemand dazu eine Lösung? Ich benutze eine Finow X3 Plus mit bis jetzt allen offiziellen Updates und habe schon versucht den Messenger zu deinstallieren und neu installiert, ohne Erfolg.
Best regards

Feb 21, 2017 21:46:29 GMT 1 stefan said:
Hello, i need help. I have the same problem. Facebook is running and also shows the number of new messages in the upper right corner. But, when opening messenger comes on white screen "Messenger was terminated". Does anyone have a solution? I use a Finow X3 Plus with up to now all official updates and have already tried the Messenger to uninstall and reinstalled, without success.

Ich habe das gleiche Problem. Facebook läuft und zeigt oben rechts auch die Anzahl neuer Nachrichten an. Aber, beim öffnen vom Messenger kommt auf weißem Bildschirm “Messenger wurde beendet”. Hat jemand dazu eine Lösung? Ich benutze eine Finow X3 Plus mit bis jetzt allen offiziellen Updates und habe schon versucht den Messenger zu deinstallieren und neu installiert, ohne Erfolg.
Best regards

use m2d.

Hi, I would like to use the clock completely self-sufficient and do without M2D and M2R. The tools I had used in the beginning and was not satisfied. Does anyone have other suggestions here? Greeting Stefan

There is a official facebook lite app.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.facebook.lite&hl=de

Had no time to test, maybe it works.

Jan 11, 2017 12:03:48 GMT 1 sch500 said:
Can't find any mention on these pages.  Anybody got Facebook Messenger working on an X5+ (or any X series)?  Any ideas how to overcome the 'Messenger has stopped' warning?

It works! ...and the best is, that you have facebook and messenger in one app, like in the old days.

www.apkmirror.com/apk/facebook-2/lite/lite-33-0-0-4-68-release/facebook-lite-33-0-0-4-68-android-apk-download/

Mar 13, 2017 12:52:45 GMT 1 chromax said:

you know that it will drain your battery really fast. 

Will disabling notifications help?

I’ve been using Facebook Lite for a couple of days. Haven’t noticed significant battery drain. It’s a good round app!

Mar 14, 2017 4:32:28 GMT 1 davo said:
I've been using Facebook Lite for a couple of days. Haven't noticed significant battery drain. It's a good round app!

even with it's  notificatins pop ups all the time? 
Mar 13, 2017 22:39:57 GMT 1 chromax said:
Will disabling notifications help?

yes, because it wo'nt turn on the screen which keeps the watch awake.

I just got the Zeblaze Thor and both messenger and messenger lite work - but the problem is there is no “send” button visible, when replying/writing, because of the round screen.

Any solution available to that?

Thanks!

Jun 8, 2017 21:42:27 GMT 1 tintin said:
I just got the Zeblaze Thor and both messenger and messenger lite work - but the problem is there is no "send" button visible, when replying/writing, because of the round screen.

Thanks!

you have the option to change the display of the app.

Jun 9, 2017 21:46:18 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jun 8, 2017 21:42:27 GMT 1 tintin said:
I just got the Zeblaze Thor and both messenger and messenger lite work - but the problem is there is no “send” button visible, when replying/writing, because of the round screen.

Thanks!

How so? With No.1s D5+ and D7 I get the option to switch to rectangular, but not so with the Zeblaze Thor. The only option I can find is “App adapation”, but that doesn’t make any difference with FBs messenger. Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Max

Jun 12, 2017 16:58:46 GMT 1 tintin said:

Jun 9, 2017 21:46:18 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

How so? With No.1s D5+ and D7 I get the option to switch to rectangular, but not so with the Zeblaze Thor. The only option I can find is “App adapation”, but that doesn’t make any difference with FBs messenger. Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Max

Nevermind. I found it. The setting is “hidden” on the on/off menu - duh! Pity the “small” setting distorts clock and everything else when using Erics launcher, so I can’t really have both.

I also need help on how to change app display on Zeblaze Thor. Wil be grateful for any tips

Jun 12, 2017 21:32:48 GMT 1 tintin said:
Nevermind. I found it. The setting is "hidden" on the on/off menu - duh! Pity the "small" setting distorts clock and everything else when using Erics launcher, so I can't really have both.

Where is the on\off menu?

While in the watchface mode press on/off button. In the next screen it is at the top.

Hey. I can not send message in Facebook Messenger. Clock is lemfo7, because the clock is round and the send button in the lower right corner does not show up. What help?