Facebook Messenger Lite Camera

Hi,

I don’t know if this will be useful information to anyone, but I haven’t seen it mentioned anywhere else. On the full version of Facebook Messenger when you try to make a video call the view of yourself is rotated 90 degrees so you look sideways to the person you’re calling.

But for whatever reason, this isn’t the case with the Lite version. provided the camera is set to selfie mode then you appear the right way up (at least it does on my optimus 2 running FAW firmware downloaded from this site). That’s it. I just thought it would be worth mentioning.

Dan

6 Likes

that is indeed useful information

2 Likes

good catch

1 Like

Hi sir what is FAW im new to android watch, i have a lokmat appllp 2 pro similar to 4 pro, when i installed facebook messenger and tried video calling its upside down. Never tried the lite version

FAW stands for Full Android Watch and is a firmware replacement for the watches that it is available for. I don’t know if your particular watch has a version available.

It has also been a while since I posted about Messenger lite and somewhere along the line an update to the app has made the video appear rotated.