Face request, sir please make this face for us, thanks in advance guys but please make this one

1 Like

Where did you found it? It seems to be an existing watchface.

1 Like

I found on xxx.xxx. sir pls can you upload it for us

It has been done by an other designer. We don’t copy others work here without permission. Sorry. Please don’t request faces you have found there. Thx.

1 Like

Sir it was in .gwd format i wanted in .watch or UL version that’s i requested here

It doesn’t matter. Noone here will make a clockskin version without permission of the original designer.

2 Likes

Anyways thank you sir i’ve uploaded another request can you try on that one please

Same problem, mate. It is a paid face from the galaxy store. We can’t copy such facea here.
Why don’t you try to create this faces for your own use? You will find the needed Software (watch face designer)here in the forum. And some how-to Videos on our Youtube channel.

2 Likes

Sir i want to ask a question, how can i convert a .gwd file into UL version or .watch version is there any trick or converter sir please help me

There are no converter. But you can use parts of it to create a clockskin Version by using wfd. No problem at all, as long you don’t post it public here.

1 Like

Thanks a ton sir i’ll try it making on my own, a last request i like your work i really appreciate it, i just want all your collections of watch faces can you send the link please

Sorry, no face Pakets here. But you can download all of them here in the forum. For free.

1 Like

I cant find the apk watch face designer sorry for troubling you sir

1 Like

Thanks a lot sir is there any mobile apk

No. But if you use Universal Launcher, you can use Watchmaker to create “.watch faces”. They will run on UL.

1 Like

Thank you sir

It’s original face for Huawei watch GT.

If it’s a original huawei stockface, then a clockskin Version can be published here.

1 Like

I have this face on my Huawei GT watch. It’s one of the defaults