Face Request For The Super Dude Paul Harwood

This is the link for Universal Launcher. I highly recommend it. It can seem to be quirky, but it is absolutely not once you become familiar with it. It’s free on Google Play.

UL gives you a much better experience with the clock face on Full Android watches. (Like the ones I create, for example. LOL!)

I suppose people do fear the unknown ? But as you know its a great launcher which certainly wont mess his watch up . He can always uninstall it if he doesnt like it and go back to normal . You could do him a stock launcher version :wink:

I tried to with your edit, but I think I’m putting it in wrong. It didn’t work on the other watch face I just made. No, don’t worry about editing my work. You have enough on your plate already I’m sure! I’ll figure it out soon enough! :relaxed:

Can you copy and paste from my smoking monkey face :wink: . Just drop the two lines into your completed .xml .

1 Like

I went to his website and that’s very close to the DJ mixer he actually uses!

1 Like

Okay! Excellent! Gotcha!
“Smoking Monkey” LMAO!
Thanks buddy!

1 Like

Hi Louis!

That’s a nice watch face. You were close with my DJ Equipment, well the make anyway. I use a Pioneer DDJ SX controller. I’m just not sure about the launcher. If I did install it, how do you allow it’s permission to override everything else?

1 Like

It will ask you when you install it.

There’s a ton of information bout it on here. Just search for Universal Launcher up at the top.

Where are you based Louis?

“All your base are belong to us” = Baghdad Bob LOL!
I’m from Corning, NY USA!

2 Likes

I’m near Manchester in the UK. Love the USA! Been quite a few times👍

If you feel uncomfortable installing it, don’t do it. No worries. Like I said, I’m going to try to get this to work with stock launchers.

Thanks for all your help Louis I appreciate it. Now go and get some shut eye😂

1 Like

And USA loves you! We’re getting better all the time here!
TRUMP 2020!

Thanks! You are very welcome! Goodnight TTYL, friend.

All your base are belong to us!

1 Like

Hi Bob! :grimacing: :ghost:

You can install using this special watch face that brings nearly all UL skin compatibility…

3 Likes

Eric, you are sooo cool! :slightly_smiling_face:
Thank you!