Extension to Google fit

Found a nice app that works with Google Fit. It DOESN’T store any extra data, but it has more chart and analyze abilities with customizations for what you see. Small in size and doesn’t cause a battery drain.
Available on the play store. called Fit Companion. It’s free to use but there are a few functions that have limits unless you upgrade. I didn’t upgrade. Don’t feel like I’m missing out on anything.

4 Likes

Have you ever tried " my running app " ? Its great and syncs with google fit

I use it on every watch

3 Likes

I have it on my watch. It works well. I also have map my run/walk/etc loaded. They all sync with FIT. Most of what I do on FIT is to see all my data in one place. What I eat, what I burn, how I sleep, weight and all that stuff.

3 Likes

Good to hear . I tested a samsung galaxy watch 4 vs Optimus 2 the other day over 2.8 mile walk using MRA .

Optimus 2 was very very close to Samsung :+1:

3 Likes

My running app doesnt connect to my google fit (Google fit operation error). In support thread there is information that creators no longer support this app.

EDIT:
Fit companion didnt have any problem with connection. I will test it.

Unfortunately all support for this app has finished by the developer i’m afraid . However i’m sure @R_Sauvalle uses google fit with this app ? If he see’s this message maybe he can help :+1:

2 Likes

hey, no sorry. I went from wearOS to FA watch to suunto then to garmin. I have made the full circle… just need a coros for the lols.

google fit had a major rework on the authorization front so many devs had to make fixes to meet google’s demand. I can only suggest ghostracer with a heart rate strap. For sync I bought “syncmytracks” which syncs anything to anywhere basically. Though I stay only nowdays within garmin and strava

2 Likes

Nice to see you back mate. I’m glad that you still keep an eye on this forum.

Maybe a watch will appear in the future that can change your mind. Innovations are still being worked on in the background. :wink:

2 Likes

Hello! Nice to see you’re still around :slight_smile: I’m glad F.A has a working r&d :stuck_out_tongue: My presence, I fear, is not as useful as it used to be. if it ever was :wink: Btw, I would like @Dr_Andy_Vishnu to post a link to MRA just for old times sake :wink:

edit:
crap I used a lot of smilies

2 Likes

I do not think so. Your expertise is always greatly appreciated! :slightly_smiling_face:
Corona is a bitch. It has permanently disrupted further development in many areas.

Sorry to hear. I someone can take lead in that department. There’s still a lot to acomplish yet.

2 Likes

What ? Like this :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

:+1:

1 Like

lol I used to tell everyone to ask you to put MRA link from your google drive… it always made me chuckle

4 Likes

Good to hear from you again :handshake::handshake:

1 Like

As much as I hate to agree with the Mods on here (You agree with them once and they expect it all the time! :crazy_face:) it is indeed good to see you back lurking around the forum @R_Sauvalle :+1: :+1: I still haven’t forgotten that 'Poker" face watch you made for me (Way back in 2019!) mate…it’s still on my Kospet Lite! Cheers, “Say, now that your back, could you make me a …never mind!” :rofl:, Doons

P.S. I like to agree with @pablo11 ( :woozy_face: :crazy_face:) cause disagreeing with the Boss man can be hazardous to your health! :rofl:

1 Like

@Doonsbury watch it sunshine :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh exalted…venerated…and much loved Head Honcho (Oh easy stomach!! :nauseated_face:) consider your fair and merciful warning (Where do I get this stuff from? :woozy_face: :crazy_face:) well & truly heeded! I am, as we speak, watching it and when the Missus said “Doons, what you staring down into your lap for”? I said “Oh light of my life…Dear ole @pablo11 told me to “Watch it” and I ain’t gonna let that man down!” Cheers, “I ain’t half got a crick in my neck”! :rofl: Doons

1 Like

I haven’t explained what you have to watch yet :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Hey Pablo! Thanks :slight_smile: I hope you and family is ok?

1 Like

Hey mr. Dundee! How’s the land down under doing? I’m glad you haven’t forgotten about the poker face, as I certainly haven’t hehe. Have the administration not cut you any slack since my departure? haha you’re on thin ice my friend

1 Like