Enseaus III hybrid watch face (edited error fix plus new face)

Well, the old Enseaus Watch was received very well. A little bit an upgraded version of that watch in here. Upgraded logo New contours, new time fonts, Enlarged step, and heart rate font. Download and let me know how you liked it!

Enseaus_III

Enseaus_3

download%20button Download

gdrive

Drive

yandex disk

Yandex

mega

Mega

Enseaus IV

Enseaus_4

download%20button Download

gdrive

Drive

yandex disk

Yandex

mega

Mega

Note: AM PM offset , top green tick, and inner rim shadows fixed
8 Likes

Very Sharp brother thank you!

1 Like

Unfortunatly there´s something weird here…
For a moment there i thought my screen was coming off…

Hi thanks for checking out this skin. Yes that doesn’t look good. What launcher do you have on your smartwatch?
It was way more exposed than the desired subtle reflection applied. It is meant to look like this.

Try it with stock launcher or try zooming in a bit in the universal Launcher and let me know if the problem still persists. In universal Launcher the am PM will also be offset by some amount when not using a 24 hour clock.

Hi
I really prefer the stock launcher.
If I zoom it with UL, instead of the white gap, the right marks will be shorter…
Maybe I can stretch the background image a few pixels to the left with PS… I’ll give a try, but maybe not today…

Thanks for replying :+1:

ok. if stock launcher its then looking very bad. I’ll post a corrected version soon. It was meant to give a subtle reflection unfortunately it turned out bad. Almost I leave a bug or design flaw in all my watch :smile:
https://discourse.fullandroidwatch.com/uploads/default/original/2X/c/ce3f6ca2a2035f90ef1ce1312c3ea0835c709c2e.jpeg
in this image there is a subtile reflection on the right edge just like that. but somewhat tolerable. :laughing: