Electricity meter

I also made an electricity meter. It lends itself very well to Premium 2. I don’t know if I should give credit to anyone, if so, maybe one of the moderators can do that for me please. Thank you.
Preview:
Contor v.1

Link SL: Contor v.1.zip - Google Drive
Link UL: Contor v.1 UL.zip - Google Drive

19 Likes

I see no need for a credit link. It’s obviously your own work, the idea of an electricity meter as a watchface may be used. Looks good! :+1:

2 Likes

To steal a quote from the late, great Sean Connery…“Shocking…positively shocking”!! :woozy_face: Why is it that everyone (And by everyone I mean you and @Kyrnath!! :crazy_face:) design faces that “Look ever so well on a Premium 2” Is this some plot to rub it in that I haven’t got (And looks like I will never be given!! :woozy_face:) A Premium 2? Ah well, I am nothing if honest (As well as being a universally loved Forum member) So I’ll be magnanimous (Where does the ole Doons come up with such magnificent words?) and give it a “Fair” rating! Of course the rating could change dramatically if a Premium 2 was to turn up in the post!

Naw, nice face mate…as always! :+1: :+1: Cheers, “Me? Buy a Premium”? “You have got to be joking”!!, Doons

2 Likes

Great job, thanks.

1 Like

It looks good on Prime 2 because it is larger in diameter and matches well with a measuring instrument. Thanks for the appreciation. :laughing: :laughing: :handshake:

1 Like

Very good job!!! on lem 12 pro it looks insane, but it muddies the system, can you improve it, because I want to use it, best regards

1 Like

Try this. It’s not as spectacular … just for SL, and let me know
Link:Contor.zip - Google Drive

2 Likes

Brilliant . Very cool . Thanks

1 Like

I checked, unfortunately, it’s still the same, but thank you for your help, maybe you will improve something else?

1 Like

Looks perfekt!!! THANKS :ok_hand::v:

1 Like

Well in my case its because they look great in EVERY smartwatch :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Great one, @vladimir_lutzu

2 Likes

If that doesn’t work out … I’m sorry
Link: Contor Clue.zip - Google Drive

3 Likes

Oh @Kyrnath , Mate…you have left yourself (And that bulging wallet of yours! :crazy_face: ) wide open!!! The only way you can possibly prove that “Well in my case its because they look great in EVERY smartwatch” statement is to buy me one of ever smart watch so I can see if it looks good on all of em! Let me know when I can expect the first (Of a great many!) deliveries to arrive! :woozy_face: :rofl: Cheers, “Boy is Amazon going to be busy at my place”!, Doons

It works !!! it’s fast and stable, thank you so much, you’re amazing !!!

Excelent!!! Congratulations

1 Like