Eclipse every hour

Eclipse every hour ( Rectangle with rounded corners)

• made with WatchFaceDesigner v0.14.2 and Clock Skin Maker
    -320x385 resolution
    Credit:
    spaceship, stars and others-made by me (with DrawPlus, Akvis Lightshop, Aurora 3D)
    Note:
    Sun = hour
    Moon = minute
    Spaceship=second

clock_skin
Animation (x2 speed)
Eclipse every hour

Download Link :

3 Likes

Very precise and detailed work. You can see that a lot of work went into it. I really appreciate this, thank you for sharing. :handshake:

2 Likes

With pleasure! It is not very detailed, because at small scale the objects in the images lose their quality! I’m used to working on a larger scale (I’m also a Pixabay user, that’s what the spaceship looks like: Spaceship- Pixabay). If I can work on the watch faces with svg images (scalable vector graphics) that would probably be better, unfortunately the png format loses detail when scaled down. I use Sharpen filters to add more detail so that when zooming out you don’t lose too much detail, but sometimes this filter fails and can destroy elements without me realizing it in time!

2 Likes

Personally, I work at a significantly higher resolution when creating my watchfaces. I archive the original files (usually in 4000×4000 format) so that I can make changes later.
Only when all the work is done do I scale it down. On the one hand, it simplifies editing, and on the other hand, the result is significantly better.

2 Likes