DRAIN BATTERY [SOLVED!]

After many days of testing I managed to find a solution to prevent the battery from discharging even when the smartwatch is in standby.

First of all, the problem is the google play service version: 10.2.98 that autoinstall on your own and without our permission when you enter the playstore.

Turn off wifi, pedometer, bluetooth and more, it did not serve anything as the google play service kept the CPU active all the time. Definitely a bug.

So I went to apkmirrow and manually downloaded and installed version 11.0.38. With this version finally the CPU goes into deep sleep and the battery lasts a lot longer.

I recommend it to everyone to install it. I would recommend downloading the “230” version for our smartwatch.

www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/google-play-services/google-play-services-11-0-38-release/

I am not responsible for any damage caused by the installation of this update

how much did you get and how much do you get now?

May 9, 2017 8:56:37 GMT 1 galaxy76 said:
After many days of testing I managed to find a solution to prevent the battery from discharging even when the smartwatch is in standby.

First of all, the problem is the google play service version: 10.2.98 that autoinstall on your own and without our permission when you enter the playstore.

Turn off wifi, pedometer, bluetooth and more, it did not serve anything as the google play service kept the CPU active all the time. Definitely a bug.

So I went to apkmirrow and manually downloaded and installed version 11.0.38. With this version finally the CPU goes into deep sleep and the battery lasts a lot longer.

I recommend it to everyone to install it. I would recommend downloading the “230” version for our smartwatch.

www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/google-play-services/google-play-services-11-0-38-release/

Why 230??

May 9, 2017 12:34:40 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
how much did you get and how much do you get now?

first 6 hours in standby
now 2 day in standby

May 9, 2017 17:22:52 GMT 1 sclubroca said:
May 9, 2017 8:56:37 GMT 1 galaxy76 said:

I recommend it to everyone to install it. I would recommend downloading the “230” version for our smartwatch.

Why 230??

App Notes:

To figure out the right version of Google Play services for your Android device, download Play Services info or go to Settings → Apps → Google Play services, and look at the 3-digit sequence (let’s use XYZ) in the parentheses:

• X defines Android version:

0 for Android <5.0

2 for Android 5.0 and 5.1 starting with Play Services v8

4 for Android 5.0 and 5.1 before Play Services v8, Android >= 6.0 after

5 for Android Wear

7 for Android 5.0

8 for Android TV

• Y defines CPU architecture:

1 for armeabi

3 for armeabi-v7a

4 for arm64-v8a

5 for mips

7 for x86

8 for x86_64

• Z defines DPI:

0 for universal

2 for 160

4 for 240

6 for 320

8 for 480

May 10, 2017 8:19:18 GMT 1 galaxy76 said:
May 9, 2017 17:22:52 GMT 1 sclubroca said:
Why 230??

App Notes:

To figure out the right version of Google Play services for your Android device, download Play Services info or go to Settings → Apps → Google Play services, and look at the 3-digit sequence (let’s use XYZ) in the parentheses:

• X defines Android version:

0 for Android <5.0

2 for Android 5.0 and 5.1 starting with Play Services v8

4 for Android 5.0 and 5.1 before Play Services v8, Android >= 6.0 after

5 for Android Wear

7 for Android 5.0

8 for Android TV

• Y defines CPU architecture:

1 for armeabi

3 for armeabi-v7a

4 for arm64-v8a

5 for mips

7 for x86

8 for x86_64

• Z defines DPI:

0 for universal

2 for 160

4 for 240

6 for 320

8 for 480

[ Thank you very much I installed it and it has improved a lot the length of the battery at rest before at rest I noticed that you had warm up and now not. Works wonderfully thank you very much

I installed the new version 11.0.38 and i have seen it on my Application Menù, but at the power OFF / ON the watch display a message of optimizaztion application 1 of 1 and is started with the original version 10.2.98.
Why ?

Is a minimum setup possible without play services?

Whatsapp + Data Connection + Custom keyboard?

nothing more…

how do you uninstall goole play and then install your service? i cant uninstall it in settings

Read more: /thread/1062/drain-battery-solved#ixzz4kGv1LB6r

Battery draining seems to be lower now, strange thing now: The boot takes forever now. Strange…

I have the last biuilt 20180602, I installed google play services 11.0.38 (230), i use watch droid phone with smartphone by Bluetooth. The battery works better. I wait news about Bluetooth call in this nice forum.

Mar 7, 2018 14:07:14 GMT 1 3piedi said:
I have the last biuilt 20180602, I installed google play services 11.0.38 (230), i use watch droid phone with smartphone by Bluetooth. The battery works better. Thanks a lot. I wait news about Bluetooth call in this nice forum.

I have this one now:
Google paly services: 12.2.21
but battery seems not to last so much…

Mar 21, 2018 23:01:38 GMT 1 johnqwerty said:
I have this one now: Google paly services: 12.2.21 but battery seems not to last so much...

which watch do you have?

I have a Les1, Sonia.
Sorry for my ultra late replay.
I just ordered les7. I hope it does not drain so much…

Aug 13, 2018 19:29:03 GMT 1 johnqwerty said:
I have a Les1, Sonia. Sorry for my ultra late replay. I just ordered les7. I hope it does not drain so much...

the les1 is a great watch it just seems you had bad unit, the lem7 is also a great choice but i think you should have waited for new watches to come and then decide which watch to buy:)

My LES1 has a sort of “overconsumption” in the boot phases.
When it happens to leave it without charge for some days it absolutely needs the power supply connected for the boot. Otherwise seems not to have enough energy to complete the boot itself. So, the cure it to leave always the power attached to it, even if I am not using it.

Giorgio

P.s:: any advice to me for a new watch will be well appreciated from your experience

Aug 14, 2018 14:16:15 GMT 1 johnqwerty said:

P.s:: any advice to me for a new watch will be well appreciated from your experience

that does’nt sound right most likely something is wrong with the battery or the connection, by not using it the consumption should be very little and not noticeable.

wait… more watches will come out soon…do’nt forget the lem X, the i8, we still do’nt know about Microwear releases, the kw99 pro, kw88 pro, the kw68, we have the W2, zeblaze most likely will release another watch. so it is better to wait and see:)

Aug 15, 2018 2:18:58 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

wait… more watches will come out soon…do’nt forget the lem X, the i8, we still do’nt know about Microwear releases, the kw99 pro, kw88 pro, the kw68, we have the W2, zeblaze most likely will release another watch. so it is better to wait and see:)

Thank you for the advices, Sonia!