Doubts about screen fit, bluetooth tethering and base charger connection

Hello all.

I’m new here, I discovered this forum for SmartWatch Ticks videos and I recently bought a Kospet Prime smartwatch.

I would like to know if you have problems when access to google play store to search applications, I can’t search in square mode and I don’t know how to change and if it would fix something. is there anyway I can browse normal playstore? maybe through smartwatch browser?

Another thing I would like to know is how to use phone internet through bluetooth because I’m trying to enable in smartwatch (in bluetooth synchronized device I try to select internet access but it inmedately unmarks itself)., I would like to do this to avoid use wifi and bluetooth in smartwatch.

And last, I tried to connect cable to base and it doesn’t fit very well, do you have the same problem or it’s just my base or cable which could have a shortcoming?

Thanks in advance.

Hi . There is no reason at all why the playstore app wont work on your device . Press and hold the power button to give you the option of round or square mode by tapping the round icon at the top . I have never used playstore in watch browser as no reason too . The chargers have to be aligned properly to work so yes this is normal . Your other question i dont fully understand . If you are refering to bluetooth calling this is not supported
Feel free to post me a pic of your problem

2 Likes

Hi and thanks Dr_Andy_Vishnu.

A) The playstore works but I couldn’t see any search bar or I can’t find anything where I could perform applications searchs, I had to install from computer browser but then after I pressed the power button I changed to square mode and I can see now search bar!! Thanks a lot.

B) About charger and cable, well, it shouldn’t be difficult but mine doesn’t fit, I mean I can’t push cable connector to the end of base port when I connect to base, I’m trying to upload image, copy image link but anything I try forum doesn’t allow me to do it. I upload image to my avatar image so in that way maybe you could use a glass to see how it fits cable and base.

C) About bluetooth 2 questions:

1. Well now that you mention I believed if you connected smartwacth through bluetooth with your phone, you could answer calls through smartwatch but after seeing your reply then I think it’s not supported right? Any app to solve this?

2)Another different thing about bluetooth is that I would like to connect internet my smartwacth through bluetooth instead through wifi, I think it’s called tethering so I would avoid to have active wifi and bluetooth in my smartwatch to connect internet while I reduce battery waste. How should achieve this? When I see bluetooth configuration with paired device and click gear icon there are two options to activate, share contacts that I have enabled and internet access but when I try to activate internet access in smartwatch or in phone, it automatically disactivates or unchecks it.

D) Last question, when I receive and dismiss a notification in smartwatch, shouldn’t stop to play notification music in phone? Must I configure something?

Thanks a lot and sorry for my noobs questions, I’m new with smartwatches :slight_smile:

Hi . Read this thread

And yes bluetooth calls not possible . However have a look at watchdroid on playstore and this forum . It is great . Much better for notifacations etc

If your cable doesnt fit the charger there is not a lot i can do . Some are tight
Thanks

2 Likes

Thanks a lot, I will install it. I appreciate all your help!!!

1 Like