Donald Duck Retro Watch

A good friend asked me for this watchface. He had exactly such a watch as a little boy. Now he found it at a watch auction, but the price was too high for his budget.
I tried to stay as close to the original as possible. Maybe there are other Donald Duck fans here.

Enjoy.

credits: -https://thewaltdisneycompany.com

download: -DDuck.zip - Google Drive

clock_skin_model

promo

6 Likes

It’s from like the original! It’s for someone to figure out how to make glass. Then the works will begin to emerge!

Oh, I’ve already done this. Using UL and a “.watch” file, you can use the gyro sensors for dynamic light reflection. But I have decided for myself that the light reflections on smartwatches are rather irritating. That’s why I didn’t publish it.

That’s probably true. I’ve also tried a few ideas in CorelDraw but it’s not good

Yes. In fact, I’ve been busy doing the opposite of that for 5 years. Namely to make light reflections on template images disappear. Like in this case…:wink:

Very nice face @G1NT0N1C …and a very nice gesture to a friend as well! :+1: :+1: I think you’ll get plenty of downloads on this one G1N…I mean, I don’t want to take the “Mickey” here (Sorry about that Folks! :crazy_face:) but nearly everyone must be a fan of Donald! Cheers, Doons

1 Like

Well Doons, since I’ve been a memer of this community (about 4 years, I guess), I don’t give a shit of downloads. But I’m glad that you like it and yes, I like it, too.:grin:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: As I said G1N, the watch face is great…but your reply, now that is damn classic! :+1: :+1: Cheers, Doons

@G1NT0N1C Thank you it looks great on my LEM X

Thank you, I’m glad that you like it. :slightly_smiling_face: