Domino DM368 Plus - Screen Glitches

Hi everyone

On certain occasions, the screen has glitches (In the application menu or the watchface) and I have to restart it so that the image is correctly seen again.

I’ve recorded a video to see what happens:

It happens randomly, without opening applications, with the clock at rest for several hours, with open applications …

Compilation of Firmware: DMN368_PLUS_HEHUI_GSM_V1.1.0_20170619

I would like to know if there is any firmware update for this model or notify this bug to developers for review.

Is there anyone else in the forum who has my same model? happens to someone who has the Domino DM368 (normal)?

The only temporary solution is that when it happens I must restart it and hope it does not happen again. It is very random.

Sept 2, 2017 0:48:22 GMT 1 iyadmn said:

looks like a HW problem with the screen itself, i think it is better to contact the seller and ask for replacement.

I have contacted GearBest which is where I bought the watch, and for the moment they indicate that they have passed the notice to the manufacturer and that they are reviewing it.
If the fault continues, I will ask for a refund.

As I said earlier in other forum entries, since there is no manufacturer website, you can not directly contact the firmware developers of Domino Marvel watches.

I have now found another software-level bug (firmware) in my Domino DM368 Plus. When I look at the podometer widget, I slide to see the watchface again and I see the podometer again, the watchface is unconfigured (the watchface is set by default).

I share it in case you can pass it on to the developers to review it and try to solve it. Thanks in advance.

Which way do you add watch faces to domino 368?

Sept 14, 2017 22:27:59 GMT 1 iyadmn said:
I have contacted GearBest which is where I bought the watch, and for the moment they indicate that they have passed the notice to the manufacturer and that they are reviewing it. If the fault continues, I will ask for a refund.

As I said earlier in other forum entries, since there is no manufacturer website, you can not directly contact the firmware developers of Domino Marvel watches.

I have now found another software-level bug (firmware) in my Domino DM368 Plus. When I look at the podometer widget, I slide to see the watchface again and I see the podometer again, the watchface is unconfigured (the watchface is set by default).

I share it in case you can pass it on to the developers to review it and try to solve it. Thanks in advance.

try Eric’s launcher and see if the problem continues? i wonder if it is with the WFs problem or HW problem.

With the launcher Eric does not happen to me with the podometer, but if, with the launcher Eric give me other problems or is totally blocked by going back to the stock laucher.

The failure of the podometer gives me with all the spheres, even those that come from origin.

To put it one way, I’ve gotten tired of the problems the watch is giving me in many ways and I’ve applied for a refund at GearBest which is where I buy it.

Thanks anyway for everything

are you have the DM368 or DM368 Plus?

I have the 368 plus with the same firmware without this problems

Oct 7, 2017 7:56:46 GMT 1 foximaxi said:

I have senbono dm368, can you guys help me out to find the best app to connect our phone abd this watch.
the battery also drains very quickly, normally in 4-5 hours…

Nov 26, 2017 21:20:07 GMT 1 nimayi09 said:
Oct 7, 2017 7:56:46 GMT 1 foximaxi said:

I have senbono dm368, can you guys help me out to find the best app to connect our phone abd this watch.
the battery also drains very quickly, normally in 4-5 hours…

that should'nt happen, try reset the watch and do'nt put nothing on the watch just as it is and see how battery behave, if you see that everything is ok then start install apps, do'ns use battery monitor apps, antivirus, cleanres, do'nt auto sync\update emails and apps do it manually and that way you'll get way better battery life, use Watch Droid or M2D or Swapp Link for notifications or just update the wiiwatch\wiiwear app and it should work prefectly without issues.
Sept 14, 2017 22:27:59 GMT 1 iyadmn said:
I have contacted GearBest which is where I bought the watch, and for the moment they indicate that they have passed the notice to the manufacturer and that they are reviewing it. If the fault continues, I will ask for a refund.

I would be curious as to what custom watchfaces, if any you have installed. The reason I say this is because I had one watchface that after I installed it, that caused the screen to distort similiar to what I saw on your watch, even when it was not displayed. I tried restarting the watch and it still acted up and I uninstalled it. The condition went away.  Later I went back and reinstalled that watchface because I liked it and it has not happened again? But if it does I know the likely cause. Could be a bad install the first time?

Now I only install one new, never used before, watchface at a time to make sure of no bugs.