Domino DM368 plus factory firmware

Hi all, I have problems on my DM368 plus and I want reflash factory firmware, but I cant find it!
Somebody have it or know where I can find it?
Tia

you can flash this one:

/thread/731/domino-dm386-plus-firmware

my DM368 plus works fine with it

Aug 20, 2017 21:18:33 GMT 1 foximaxi said:
you can flash this one:

/thread/731/domino-dm386-plus-firmware

my DM368 plus works fine with it

Do you have strange logo Sporch too?
Thanks

Yes, about the bluetooth connection is better

Hello,

I apologize for my bad English in advance… (I’m Dutch)

I had some troubles with this watch what ended up in a dead watch so I wanted to flash it with factoryrom but didn’t succeed at first. Problem was the verison of SP-Flashtool (I guess…) At first attempt I used SP_Flash_Tool_exe_Windows_v5.1524.00.000 but I all I got was errors like BROM ENABLE DRAM FAIL. Then I downloaded version SP_Flash_Tool_Win_v5.1548 and in just a second it worked very fine!

My watch came alive! The only thing I now notice is that the sensitivity of display on when raising wrist is very strong. I little movement does the screen do appear… Is this in some way adjustable?

Thanks for any reaction to this comment!

Oct 30, 2017 15:47:18 GMT 1 robster666 said:
Hello,

I had some troubles with this watch what ended up in a dead watch so I wanted to flash it with factoryrom but didn’t succeed at first. Problem was the verison of SP-Flashtool (I guess…) At first attempt I used SP_Flash_Tool_exe_Windows_v5.1524.00.000 but I all I got was errors like BROM ENABLE DRAM FAIL. Then I downloaded version SP_Flash_Tool_Win_v5.1548 and in just a second it worked very fine!

My watch came alive! The only thing I now notice is that the sensitivity of display on when raising wrist is very strong. I little movement does the screen do appear… Is this in some way adjustable?

which FW did you flash?

The one I downloaded from the thread in the previous post.

goo.gl/UH8vCY

DMN368_PLUS_HEHUI_GSM_V1.1.0_20170619.rar (375.0 MB)

Oct 30, 2017 15:47:18 GMT 1 robster666 said:
Hello,

to be sure is your watch is the dm368 plus? have you noticed that there are 3 firmwares on the link? 

Yes, I purchased it at Gearbest for 2 weeks ago. The watch is working fine with the firmware I mentioned and downloaded here but with every little movement of my wrist the display lights up… It looks like I’m wearing a Christmastree with all that lightning on and off :wink:

Oct 31, 2017 13:22:56 GMT 1 robster666 said:
Yes, I purchased it at Gearbest for 2 weeks ago. The watch is working fine with the firmware I mentioned and downloaded here but with every little movement of my wrist the display lights up... It looks like I'm wearing a Christmastree with all that lightning on and off ;-)

i think it is better for battery usage to not use this gesture, i did'nt like that it lights up very easily and it has great impact on battery life, i'm not sure about oled or amoled displays.