DOMINO DM368 cellular network issue

I just got my
DOMINO DM368  but I have an issue. The device can’t find any cellular networks. I am located in Greece and the watch was supposed to be compatible with all the local networks according to the list: maps.mobileworldlive.com/network.php?cid=17&cname=Greece
Is there any special setting session I am missing here?

I could use some help. Thank you in advance

PS:1. I already tried the option to choose network automatically

2. Οn the preferred networks there is no Greek one even if my cellular provider transmits on 900/1800/2100

Mar 27, 2017 11:25:17 GMT 1 jannis said:
I just got my DOMINO DM368  but I have an issue. The device can't find any cellular networks. I am located in Greece and the watch was supposed to be compatible with all the local networks according to the list: maps.mobileworldlive.com/network.php?cid=17&cname=Greece Is there any special setting session I am missing here?

2. Οn the preferred networks there is no Greek one even if my cellular provider transmits on 900/1800/2100

Did you see if access point name are there?

APN is there and is correct -> the name of my provider

Mar 27, 2017 11:25:17 GMT 1 jannis said:
I just got my DOMINO DM368  but I have an issue. The device can't find any cellular networks. I am located in Greece and the watch was supposed to be compatible with all the local networks according to the list: maps.mobileworldlive.com/network.php?cid=17&cname=Greece Is there any special setting session I am missing here?

does calls and sms work? or you do’nt see any bars? can you make sure that your imei is good?

I can’t make calls or send sms. There comes a note that there is no cellular network available. Unfortunately I can’t make sure that the imei is right because I don’t know the way and I don’t want to to something wrong that will cause more problems.

Mar 27, 2017 20:24:18 GMT 1 jannis said:

put the watch on wifi and download phone info and check the imei section if it is blank then you have a problem and you need to send back the watch. 

at the imei information section there is an imei number and an imei sv number. it is not blank. so I suppose the number is incorrect. right?

Mar 27, 2017 21:15:17 GMT 1 jannis said:
at the imei information section there is an imei number and an imei sv number. it is not blank. so I suppose the number is incorrect. right?

no, if the number is there then this is not the problem, did you try different sim of different company?

No I didn’t try another sim or company because this is the only nano sim I have. Actually this was a micro sim and I went to a store to ask for a replacement and they just cut the micro sim with a cutter. I guess this is alright…
Luckily the “new” nano sim can still fit in my smartphone even it’s not a micro sim anymore and it works propperly.
Anyway I’ll try to find another nano sim to try and I’ll let you know.
By the way thank you for being so kind and helping me…

I finally tried a different sim card of a different provider and suprisingly it worked. Then I tried my card again and it worked with mine too! BUT… there is always a but. The received signal is very weak. I installed the “Network Signal Speed Booster” app and only if run the app first I can perform or receive calls of very very low quality and it disconnects all the time. I tried indoors and outdoors as well but nothing is changed. I even tried to fix the imporer Radio Signals Broadcasting according to solutions I found in the net for the same issue in Android smartphones but the problem is still there. I did also a factory data reset but nothing. As I understand there is a problem with the antenna. So what now? Is there any chance to fix the problem?

Mar 31, 2017 8:06:12 GMT 1 jannis said:

i think that you can't because of weak signal means that the problems is with 3g in your country maybe there is'nt much cover in your area, did the other sim had also weak singal?

I had the same problem with both cards but when I replaced the cards in the smartphone I had full signal.
Today I have the same problem like the previous days. No available network and the bars are full.

Here is a pic of the screen…

Mar 31, 2017 9:54:24 GMT 1 jannis said:
Here is a pic of the screen..

install this app and use it to locate all the info that connected to the sim fuctions and see that it is all right, if the sims worked for a while that means the imei is ok so something in configirations is'nt.  

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.gesturesearch&hl=en

Unfortunately the app, that link transfers me, is not available in Greece yet…
Thanks for the effort and your time anyway.

Apr 1, 2017 9:29:47 GMT 1 jannis said:
Unfortunately the app, that link transfers me, is not available in Greece yet.. Thanks for the effort and your time anyway.

you do'nt need google store to download it:)

www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/gesture-search/gesture-search-2-1-5-2-release/gesture-search-2-1-5-2-android-apk-download/