Does the kospet prime support accessibility service?

Hi there,

I install an app on the kospet prime, which need to be set on as an accessibility service. When first run the app I turn on the accessibility service, but it will turn it off next time. I also try “settings search”, the accessibility service will also turn off automatically.

I doubt the android 7.l.1 on the kospet prime is not full version and doesn’t support the accessibility service.

Could anyone know about it?

Thanks.

You need to go into the watch settings / more and check the “background cleaner” settings.
You can exclude the app or turn background cleaner off altogether.

1 Like

Yes accessibility setting is working on our watches. What’s the app you installed ?

1 Like

He says its a prime @Eric_Crochemore so I think it must be the back ground cleaner killing the process when the screen goes off…

I understand that the app accessibility service permission is turned off automatically, maybe it’s due to the app cleaner killing the app, but i doubt it. Interesting problem

It’s because you have to install an app to enable it and the app you install is then killed by the background cleaner…

I had the issue before…
Let’s hope it is that simple :+1:

Well, Facebook lite is also frequently removed from background cleaner exception list, and sometimes WhatsApp too …
Can we add them to the list from some automation like Macrodroid ?

Are you saying that these items are removed after a simple reboot or accepting an OTA?

I haven’t found the pattern, but more frequently than OTA, like more times weekly…
For reproduction, it happens most often with Messenger Lite, my impression is daily…
Reboot could be a possibility, as I switch off during night charging.

Hmm, I take that back. Both were good when checking now, so either frequency has changed or 2.6 fixed it.

2.6 is very good I think.
For power consumption it’s very good.
Just a few watch face problems but otherwise excellent.

If the app gets updated, then it will be removed from the cleaner like if it was a new app.

Thank you Eric, that may explain it. I saw quite often updates of Messenger Lite. Perhaps I should set no auto updates, so I can reset options after manual update. :+1:

I exclude the app from the power saver list, and turn off the back cleaner. It seems work.
I will try more times.
Thank you!

1 Like

I installed the Kaspersky safe kids on the watch. I will try more times.