Does Bluetooth calling app work with Iphone

Does Bluetooth calling app work with Iphone

Yes it does, work with app companion and the watch if is supported.

Aug 16, 2018 11:56:45 GMT 1 leafar said:
Yes it does, work with app companion and the watch if is supported.

Thanks so with for example thor pro and iphone6 and above should be compatiple with true blue tooth tethering?

That is what I got the Thor pro and IPhone 8plus no steady connection but ok, you need to check your phone to see if it’s connected 

Aug 16, 2018 13:00:59 GMT 1 leafar said:
That is what I got the Thor pro and IPhone 8plus no steady connection but ok, you need to check your phone to see if it’s connected 

Thanks. So it sounds like the same as with android. When the watch is out of bluetooth range of the phone you need to connect again and sync contacts etc… Does that sound right.

Aug 17, 2018 11:24:09 GMT 1 azza said:
Aug 16, 2018 13:00:59 GMT 1 leafar said:

Thanks. So it sounds like the same as with android. When the watch is out of bluetooth range of the phone you need to connect again and sync contacts etc… Does that sound right.

yes,but in Android you have 3 party app, like the watchdroid and others, i dont kown is they are reliable.

leafar, yes they are:)
azza

there are:

1.m2d (just for android)
2.watchdroid ?(just for android)
3.swapp link (check if it still on the apps store)
4.pushbullet (just wifi and 3g no BT)
5.pplconnect ( same…)
6.klone (same…)

Hi, I just got the kw88 pro, any advice to use Bluetooth calls, do I have to update the watch or download any ad?
I can’t answer or make any call, just notifications and that’s it

Oct 12, 2018 0:36:23 GMT 1 felo said:

you can't with android 7.