Does Anyone know how to modify a ".watch" document to use it

Does Anyone know how to modify a “.watch” document to use it in a kw88?
I’m on a Macbook

You don’t have to modify it, just use my launcher it supports those skins.
/thread/1529/universal-launcher-new-generation-2

Or if you insist to convert this kind of file, you could decompress it with any zip tool. Get the images and manually build a watchface with watch face designer from the images that you’ve got

Apr 4, 2018 21:17:44 GMT 1 cyput said:
Or if you insist to convert this kind of file, you could decompress it with any zip tool. Get the images and manually build a watchface with watch face designer from the images that you've got

If you do that, don’t share it or you’ll get banned.

Apr 5, 2018 6:39:54 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Apr 4, 2018 21:17:44 GMT 1 cyput said:
Or if you insist to convert this kind of file, you could decompress it with any zip tool. Get the images and manually build a watchface with watch face designer from the images that you've got

If you do that, don't share it or you'll get banned.

Right, personal use purpose only. To share it, one needs permission from the original watchface designer

Yep.

I m using kw98 and your launcher is not working properly. Skin watches are misaligned

kreem22 AvatarJun 23, 2018 8:46:09 GMT 1 kreem22 said:
I m using kw98 and your launcher is not working properly. Skin watches are misaligned

can you upload a pic. to see what do you mean?

ricktop

How can i upload a pic. I m very new to this forum. And i can tell you when this happens. When i select full option from shutdown menu then it misaligns and i am also not able to download .watch files from watchmaker. Can you pl help me.

kreem22 AvatarJun 23, 2018 13:19:56 GMT 1 kreem22 said:
How can i upload a pic. I m very new to this forum. And i can tell you when this happens. When i select full option from shutdown menu then it misaligns and i am also not able to download .watch files from watchmaker. Can you pl help me.

i'm not using watchmaker so can't be sure if you can use the app to download faces, use our G+ community to download any face you want.

plus.google.com/communities/109827242607524552712

do you know what to do to add watchfaces to your watch? if not, use this video to do so.

Square mode is not supported, so use full mode and reboot. Watchmaker is not working with Android watches, just put the.watch file in clockskin directory. Tutorial are on our YT channel.

Hi, one script used in watch files is not working properly. The script is {bc} which shows battery charging status.

Hi, im facing the same problem. Still researching.

So, unzip the .watch file and edit the script. then zip again and rename to .watch file. For other information ask on a specialized watchmaker forum.

GUYs !! FOUND the solution! {bc} returns “false” instead “Discharging” and “testtesttest” instead “Charging”

1 Like

Thanks that’s probably an easy fix then…