DM368 connect with Mac

hi, is there any way to see my Domino DM368 Plus in Mac with finder?
with windows is work very well, I can transfer files to watch about with Mac is no reaction when I connect it with USB.
with iOS is also very poor what you can make over the Bluetooth connection, no contacts synchronizing, no calls from from the watch…

thx

I have used android file transfer app on my mac to see contents of Lemfo Y3. I think you need to enable usb debugging in developer settings, and obviously connect watch to mac by usb cable.

www.android.com/filetransfer/

Mike

thx, I think that ist the best solution…

are you happy with the Lefmo? is work with iOS?
with my Domino I am not very happy, it’s a good watch, about only a watch, pairing with iOS ist miserabel, I think to send it back…

Aug 20, 2017 9:40:19 GMT 1 foximaxi said:
hi, is there any way to see my Domino DM368 Plus in Mac with finder? with windows is work very well, I can transfer files to watch about with Mac is no reaction when I connect it with USB. with iOS is also very poor what you can make over the Bluetooth connection, no contacts synchronizing, no calls from from the watch...

thx

have you tried klone for notifications? which phone do you have?iphone?  if not, try m2d or watch droid, for file transfering why not pushbullet or airdroid?

hi, I use iPhone 6…
I flashed the newer firmware 1.1… yesterday, now ist the bluetooth connection more stable, about the wiiwear app ist a joke… , anytime when I lose the connection I have to pair again with the bluetooth secure code…
is there some other app to connect the watch, I see the cals on the watch about no number or name…

Aug 21, 2017 23:20:29 GMT 1 foximaxi said:
hi, I use iPhone 6... I flashed the newer firmware 1.1... yesterday, now ist the bluetooth connection more stable, about the wiiwear app ist a joke... , anytime when I lose the connection I have to pair again with the bluetooth secure code... is there some other app to connect the watch, I see the cals on the watch about no number or name...

do'nt think so, only the one i've mentioned the Klone.

thx for replay, Klone is maybe ok about she send notifications from android to iOS…
and I need the other direction, from iOS to the watch

Aug 22, 2017 18:49:09 GMT 1 foximaxi said:
thx for replay, Klone is maybe ok about she send notifications from android to iOS...

and I need the other direction, from iOS to the watch

sorry, not using iphone so do’nt know much about apps, the only options you have is the one which uses 3g or wifi like pushbullet, pplconnect or the stock notifications app.