DM100 A10 possibilities

I released this today for example.

We will also be considering if it is possible for us to release an international version of this firmware.

You must remember that we all have full time day jobs and families.
We don’t have hours and hours of free time to work on custom firmware.

This cannot be public until it is safe.
Until we even look at the source - it is just not possible.

So what is it?
Lineage?
Openwatch.?

We have to understand the basic stuff and as I said, we would be happy to review the source.

Tonight I saw a link from A10 (C7S). At first I didn’t believe it, I thought it was fake. I downloaded it and flashing and was very surprised that it works. I am really mega surprised. I wrote a couple of times on the forum that I have problems with the watch, especially with the firmware, that it stutters, stutters, muddles, and bootloops. As I uploaded Android 10 got a new life, not a single lag, everything laughs, it is fast, at first it does a gentle clipping on the first startup. When DuraSpeed is enabled, it keeps performance high all the time (strange, because it only applies to certain apps) but works perfectly. Will still try to unlock the bootloader and upload A12, on hovatek website I found a guy who unlocked the bootloader in Applp S999 without volume buttons. It’s also nice to see that it supports treble especially in the AB Version of ARM64, it gives the device a second life for many years. The problem I have is that it loads strangely in offline mode, glows a black screen, loads poorly wogule but I’m think that this will be fixed. I did not write to you because I was so excited about this A10 that I had to share it publicly.
Great system.
Regards

Lite Lineage os

I cant unlock bootloader.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot oem unlock

FAILED (remote: unknown command)
finished. total time: 0.004s

On Ticwris Max, the screen is gray-black and catches a bootlop. How to fix the IMEI SIM problem?

Which problem? The firmware that Pablo posted preserves the IMEI. We tested that.

Have you tried to flash the DM101 on your DM100?

Yes, which files do I need to replace to keep the IMEI?

Why would you do that …?
It’s a different watch screen type completely.
It won’t work on a DM100…if it did, I would tell you…
It’s for Note and MAX S DM101.

You have probably lost your imei but if you flash back to stock A7.1.1 for your DM100 using the firmware upgrade option then it may be to pull it from the original nvdata.
Good luck.

Which exact file do I need to flash to restore the IMEI?

The whole stockfirmware.

1 Like

I’m assuming you have never flashed a watch before ? Read this

Follow the tutorial but make sure you select " firmware upgrade " in flash tools

2 Likes

You should know that the NVDATA is not a partition that is included in the firmware.
It is a secure, hidden partition that contains the information that is written by the factory.
IMEI
WiFi MAC address
BT MAC address
GPS config…etc etc
How would you not know this but you are flashing stuff on your device…?
This is Android basics…

Anyway, yes the only hope you have is by flashing the entire stock firmware using the Firmware Upgrade option in the flash tool.
Using other methods is dangerous, especially if you don’t what the nvdata partition is…
The good news is that the partition is protected and it is likely going to be ok after flashing the stock firmware.

However, you have flashed lineage.
How did you flash it? (download only, firmware upgrade or format all + download)
Hopefully you did not format all + download when you flashed lineage.
This is important!

Flash the correct version of stock DM100 firmware for the screen that you have.
There are three different types of screen and matching firmware.

Of course, you must know what the original firmware was before you started changing anything right?

2 Likes

ALL+ Download Format. Otherwise it didn’t want to upload. Only by this method it works. Honestly, I have no idea. It is a branded Polish watch. WATCH PHONE ONE PRO PREMIUM. I teset many Roms The best fit for it is the Ticwris Max firmware.

Ah ok.
So you already lost your IMEI and all the other important information by formatting everything.
Well, you obviously did all the research and found out what you needed to do, otherwise no one in their right mind would do something as reckless as that.

By the way, there are a lot of settings and config files in that hidden partition.
Not only imei and Mac addresses, but other parameter files as well.
But you know this already… Right?

So, again I am telling you that you have only one choice of restoring the factory data back to the hidden partition.
You know what firmware you had on your watch when you purchased it - so make sure you get that version and flash it with the firmware upgrade option in the flash tool.

That’s all :+1:

1 Like

And there is a risk of harb bricking the motherboard while flashing (preloader etc). Because I can not use exactly the same firmware but I use Ticwris Max

So do you know what your original firmware version was for the Ticwris Max?

Did you not make sure that you have the original version to go back to if you needed it?
This is always the first thing to do before doing anything else!

If don’t flash the preloader you will not be able to get the NVDATA back.
It’s just not possible, so you have to use the firmware upgrade option.

But you must be sure that you have the original firmware that was installed when you got the watch.
Can you tell me what it was and I will see if I have it.

1 Like

Yes I know this.
But what is the firmware version you wrote down before you started all this?
When you first got it?

1 Like