DM100 A10 possibilities

A few people think that A10 is ready for the DM100.
It’s a matter of opinion I guess but it does not belong in the public section

How did \you do that?

So do I, but it’s just not working properly so we don’t think it is ready for public use yet.
A lot of stuff is not working as expected yet. Mostly because of the many different screen touch drivers and video formatting.
Your nav bar is in vertical mode… Why?

It runs in portrait mode but that doesn’t bother me. I use the screen rotation function and it works fine.

I would very much like to ask that Mr. Pablo11 make this project available to the public, because from what I have read the work is at a standstill. If the project was made public, everyone would have access to the A10 and everyone could try to fix the bugs in it. Therefore, I ask that the Administrator consider my request.

We have found that public development only makes sense when there is a solid foundation. We have already tested. We think it’s premature to publish it.

1 Like

But you can also be pleasantly surprised :wink:

Yeah, @G1NT0N1C is perfectly correct.
We would need to examine the source and definately ensure that there is no no risk to public members.
This is not like XDA.
We need to support people who have purchased these products.

We have been very thorough with our firmware releases for a very good reason.
We have hundreds of new members who would try to flash this without understanding the potential risks.

If you have permission to share the source, we will be happy to have a look at it and see if it is possible to make it safe for everyone to use.
We have a dev team that looks after this.

We also have access to the original A10 vendor source and we have released firmware based on the code our partners have trusted us with.

So the bottom line is that we would be happy to have a look at this and see if it is possible to use it.
It’s up to you if you might like to share it with us.

However, it cannot be a public situation until it is ready for public release.
I am surprised that you didn’t send me a personal message about this…?

1 Like

I released this today for example.

We will also be considering if it is possible for us to release an international version of this firmware.

You must remember that we all have full time day jobs and families.
We don’t have hours and hours of free time to work on custom firmware.

This cannot be public until it is safe.
Until we even look at the source - it is just not possible.

So what is it?
Lineage?
Openwatch.?

We have to understand the basic stuff and as I said, we would be happy to review the source.

Tonight I saw a link from A10 (C7S). At first I didn’t believe it, I thought it was fake. I downloaded it and flashing and was very surprised that it works. I am really mega surprised. I wrote a couple of times on the forum that I have problems with the watch, especially with the firmware, that it stutters, stutters, muddles, and bootloops. As I uploaded Android 10 got a new life, not a single lag, everything laughs, it is fast, at first it does a gentle clipping on the first startup. When DuraSpeed is enabled, it keeps performance high all the time (strange, because it only applies to certain apps) but works perfectly. Will still try to unlock the bootloader and upload A12, on hovatek website I found a guy who unlocked the bootloader in Applp S999 without volume buttons. It’s also nice to see that it supports treble especially in the AB Version of ARM64, it gives the device a second life for many years. The problem I have is that it loads strangely in offline mode, glows a black screen, loads poorly wogule but I’m think that this will be fixed. I did not write to you because I was so excited about this A10 that I had to share it publicly.
Great system.
Regards

Lite Lineage os

I cant unlock bootloader.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot oem unlock

FAILED (remote: unknown command)
finished. total time: 0.004s

On Ticwris Max, the screen is gray-black and catches a bootlop. How to fix the IMEI SIM problem?

Which problem? The firmware that Pablo posted preserves the IMEI. We tested that.

Have you tried to flash the DM101 on your DM100?

Yes, which files do I need to replace to keep the IMEI?

Why would you do that …?
It’s a different watch screen type completely.
It won’t work on a DM100…if it did, I would tell you…
It’s for Note and MAX S DM101.

You have probably lost your imei but if you flash back to stock A7.1.1 for your DM100 using the firmware upgrade option then it may be to pull it from the original nvdata.
Good luck.

Which exact file do I need to flash to restore the IMEI?

The whole stockfirmware.

1 Like