DIY 1$ Kospet Prime 2 portable compact charging case

I went to walmart and bought a crayon case for 1$ in the office supply section and cut off the bits of it that were in the way and cut down the foam insert from the kp2’s box that it arrived in and even cut a slot out for the wire to sit in underneath the watch so it fits properly and securely, all of which was done with a simple razor blade, and than I attached (this is optional obviously) a 10,000 mah aukey battery I got on amazon for 25$ onto the back so it can be used on the go and multiple times without recharging, just thought I’d share this cheap simple build with everyone I hope someone finds this useful :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you not afraid for heat build-up ?
I would not feel good boxing or wrapping it while charging. It needs as good as possible ventilation.

It does not get hot in it, have been using it for weeks now and do you not see the large holes at either end? Also the top can be left off while charging allowing use of the phone while the foam holds it securely and if the top is on you can clearly see the screen if someone is calling because it is clear. And as I stated it does not overheat from having the top on view the gif to get a better idea of how it looks in use, I have my kp2 charging in the gif. I get about 11% battery every 10 minutes with the charger on the back of the case when I have wifi bluetooth and mobile data off with brightness at 0 so its fast portable and does the job. And the top keeps the screen from getting dinged up if I were to put this in my coat pocket I wouldn’t want the screen getting ruined from my keys and such

If you wanted you could cut a vent out on the back side next to the attached battery pack if you were to make one but like I said this is unneeded