Digital Proxi or full of

I designed this clock face on the skeleton of an older one made by me “Full of color …” It also has a few touch buttons, which can be changed as needed in the .xml file, assuming you have knowledge. :v: There are also 2 variants for both launchers, SL and UL
Preview:Buttons

Download for SL:

Download for UL: Digital Proxi v.1UL.zip - Google Drive

20 Likes

Awesome work . Really like it. Thankyou :+1:

2 Likes

Nice one Vladimir! :+1: Plenty of colour there mate! It never ceases to amaze me how you can pack so much into a watch face and yet…somehow…it doesn’t seem all that crowded! You didn’t happen to work in a Sardine factory before designing watches did you? :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers, Doons

1 Like

@Doonsbury @Dr_Andy_Vishnu Thank you very much :fish: :tropical_fish: :fish: :fishing_pole_and_fish:

3 Likes

Another high quality watchface from you. Thank you for sharing your work! :beers::handshake:

1 Like

:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::tophat:
:grin:
:tshirt::+1:Great!
:jeans::tophat:
:grin:
:tshirt::+1:Great!thanks for sharing
:jeans:

1 Like

Incredible!

1 Like

very good work, thanks :raised_hand:

1 Like

Great one. Congrats

1 Like

I’ll download this (as soon as I get my Pilot’s License) :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Hello,
is it somehow possible to change date to EU format?
Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi, I’m sorry but I don’t understand what you mean by EU format. Can you be more explicit? :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m glad u asked as i didnt understand either :+1:

1 Like

The watchface shows 04/10. I assume this means April 10, i.e. Month/Day, whereas in EU we show it as Day/Month.

2 Likes

According to the standard of the Gregorian calendar. Of course, the order can be changed but I do not believe or have not heard of an EU standard. If I’m wrong, please tell me …

1 Like
1 Like

Where i live we never have this issue . We never know what day or time it is ever at all :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Dr_Andy_Vishnu, can I move there?

4 Likes

Its very dangerous :rofl:

3 Likes

Take my word for it Noid, you wouldn’t like living where @Dr_Andy_Vishnu lives! It’s a small country called “Moderation” right on the border of Italy & Saudi Arabia :woozy_face: and it has a population of three (3) and all they do is sit around and talk about how tanked they are gonna get at the Chrissy party and how they hope they get the chance to “Anonymize” someone again soon! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: As Italy is just over the border they occasionally get a visit from @vladimir_lutzu but he always arrives on the wrong date :rofl: Sometimes the President of Moderation (His most high & mighty & worshipful @pablo11 ) visits, but now days most of his time is taken up with managing The Rebels Tabernacle choir :woozy_face: :crazy_face:
Apart from that Dr Andy wasn’t being strictly truthful when he said it’s dangerous there…he only said that so you wouldn’t visit! He told me …in strictest confidence of course!..“Look Doons, Noidremianed is a nice enough fella, but you wouldn’t want him living next door to you…would you”?! and I replied that I wouldn’t mind Noidremained being a neighbor…just as long as he was someone else’s neighbor! (Sorry Kid, but if I don’t give it to you straight, the inhabitants of Moderation surely won’t!) :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers, I can feel an Anonymization coming on"! :woozy_face: :rofl:, Doons

2 Likes