Difference between Stand alone Android Universal Launcher and Watch files

I am new to this forum and I am very confused about what watch faces will work with my Zeblaze Pro. I have watched multiple youtube videos and some say use Universal launcher, but when I do the watch faces come out the wrong size or are in one corner of my display. I would like to use .watch files but I am afraid that those are not compatible with my hardware or operating system. Can someone please explain these differences to a novice user?

First you should look at our YT video about the launcher on our channel.

Then, if you see the faces badly sized or placed, you’re probably in square mode on your watch, so turn it in round mode and restart your watch.

About the differences : the UL supports the usual clockskin faces, but also additional features like animations and so on. It is also compatible with the Watch Face Designer of @Marco_Ferreira.
Also watchmaker files can run on the launcher, that opens a lot of possibility.

Reboot your watch a few times after installing Universal Launcher will correct the issue. :upside_down_face:
Universal Launcher will run .watch files with limited capabilities, not all of the functions will work.

Just press the on/off button for a few seconds and then change from small to full

Thank you, I am just trying .watch files now.

Yes the faces now fill the screen, whew!