DeWitt Academia Mathematical watch

??? It’s already done. Two versions for stocklauncher and one Version für Universal Launcher.

2 Likes

Beautiful work! Gorgeous watch face!

1 Like

Thank you so much, @onourwatches ! It took me a while to be happy with the result.

Got a chance to feature this creation in a YouTube video recently. I’m getting ready to showcase a bunch more FAW designer faces in upcoming reviews. Got a few more of yours ready to go. This is so much fun! Thanks for your great contributions. For those reading this and wondering what we are talking about, here’s the moment in the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYYIso-GuGs&t=2198s

4 Likes

This is a great idea! We actually have a lot of talented watchface designers and countless beautiful faces here.
Can’t wait to see some of them in your videos!
:grin::+1:

1 Like

Thank you!:grin:

Hi!
Do you remember me?
About 3-4 years ago I was very active watch faces developer (in time of G+) and I developed also this watch face :slight_smile:
All my faces on my Google drive are locked :frowning: They sent me a message that it happend because of some copyright problem of my faces.
I think I can share all my faces again by dropbox for example.
Is it good idea to make a big package? Or better is to share them one by one?

Jacek Klodzinski? Great to see you back! It would be great to update the links of the faces you have posted. I can merge these both accounts if you like? So you have full access to All of your old posts.
What do you think?

2 Likes

Yes. It’s me :slight_smile: I found my old Finow X5 in the drawer and the desire for fun with faces came back :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I sended you a pm.

Good idea. Please merge my accounts.

Done. You have now access to All of your posts. I have updated your membership from basic User to user.

Let me know if you need any kind of support.

1 Like

Wow, i didn’t noticed that you’ve done this face, too.:+1:

I’m sure yours is better :slight_smile:

Oh, I’m not sure. Your work is always high quality.

1 Like

@G1NT0N1C @jacek will this work on a stock launcher ? Great work indeed.

@Vishwas_Gujar This was posted by @G1NT0N1C and works well with stock launcher (On a Kospet Hope Lite anyway) Cheers, Doons

G1NT0N1CModerator

Jul '20

This version is not rectangular, but it works on Stocklauncher…-DeWitt Academia Mathematical for Stocklaucher

1 Like

Just awesome @G1NT0N1C!..looks great on OP2. The magic happens when a minute passes!. That gives me an idea…can we play a gear change sound for a watchface?!.
Broadly, can watch faces have sounds?!

Sorry but its a no :+1:

1 Like