Desperately looking for this 2 watch faces...hope anyone can help me with it

If they will be finished, you’re gonna be stunned​:smiley::fist:

@Erik_ske could make the silver one but got other project running and so little time to do something. Greets

@Erik_ske :+1:

@Shiva_Kumar I’m not a watchmaker, sorry guys. And if I could, this would be very very difficult, waaay above my head.:wink:

@Jurgen_Oberst sorry, m8😉
The watchwizards like @G1NT0N1C has the knowledge​:wink::fist:

@Erik_ske i might come up with a solution also but don’t have the time to think bout a possible solution :wink: maybe when my daughter is a bit older and I change my stressful job hehe Greets

@Jurgen_Oberst :wink::+1:

@Erik_ske just visited the Kerbedanz link you provided. Wow they have some really nice pieces there a pity they don’t have the zodiac sign Scale hehe greets

@Erik_ske I know what you mean. I’ve been designing for about 2 months. I’m getting better, but I’m nowhere near as good as @G1NT0N1C @Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 @Jurgen_Oberst and a few of the others.

@Nicholas_Herczeg there always be better, but the most important is that you like your work and have much fun making it. And you’re very good my friend​:wink::fist:

@Nicholas_Herczeg very cool! The Sega remix brought me back to the beginning with that Ferrari…o boy, what fun we had!
Really cool video’s m8!
I’ll check it from time to time! Really Pro-Stuff​:metal::metal::wink::fist:

Any luck of having these watch faces?

@Shiva_Kumar I’m working at the golden one. But it’s incredible hard…
Be patient.

@G1NT0N1C no worries, please take your time finish… Thanks for the update😊

@G1NT0N1C Thanks for your efforts!

W.I.P

It’s pain in the butt…

@G1NT0N1C :slight_smile: run forrest run hehe

@G1NT0N1C That is coming out beautifully. Awesome job, so far. Can’t wait to download the finished product.

It’s done. Just a little bit fine tuning tomorrow: More contrast for the hands, some data clean up (This face is realy HUGE). It’s quite exact, much better then I expected at the beginning. Have a look here:
http://kuffner-sternwarte.at/astronomie/sonnensystem-simulator/index.php
I will try to find some sleep and post it tomorrow…

Ready to download:-128 hours. That's the time I spended to realize this watchface

1 Like