Default keyboard

Is anyone using a keyboard other than the default ?

The default is ok… I cannot get the predictive txt information when sending a Text message.  The option is turned on in the settings.

Also the default keyboard has a small space bar key… the back space is on the bottom left, that is odd from my past experiences.  The back space, full stop, space, return key caps lock key have such small icons that its hard to tell the difference between them.

The keyboard also has a relative large English/Chinese button…I cannot imagine either the chinese or english speakers changing this very often so not sure why it has to be so large.

Mar 15, 2018 6:12:19 GMT 1 kyone said:
Is anyone using a keyboard other than the default ?

The default is ok… I cannot get the predictive txt information when sending a Text message.  The option is turned on in the settings.

Also the default keyboard has a small space bar key… the back space is on the bottom left, that is odd from my past experiences.  The back space, full stop, space, return key caps lock key have such small icons that its hard to tell the difference between them.

The keyboard also has a relative large English/Chinese button…I cannot imagine either the chinese or english speakers changing this very often so not sure why it has to be so large.

i use touchpal but you can look into jbak kb or if you like there is the beta version of onetouch kb and they said that they will add any language that you need also there are few more.

***i did’nt have much time to do videos but i want to do more about apps and especially keyboards and useful apps.