D5+ (w612) Firmware 20161226

NO.1 D5+ Official Firmware 20161226 Version

1. Change watch interface to square format

link

Jan 2, 2017 11:54:55 GMT 1 thomassc said:
NO.1 D5+ Official Firmware 20161226 Version
  1. Change watch interface to square format

link

how is battery life? did it also improve it?

The battery life is very good. I can’t say about improvement, because I load the watch every day.
You know, you should make the update on 100% battery load.
You also should load the battery a few times in a few days.
Then the battery manager works right.

Hi, I flashed this firmware on my D5+ but it don’t boot, I tried to reflash all stock official firmware but SP TOOL give me
a message S_fT_ENABLED_DRAM FAIL (0xFC0), is my smartwatch briked? there is a way to repair it? What can I to do? Any help is
good.
Thank

Jan 6, 2017 0:44:55 GMT 1 ferdy said:
Hi, I flashed this firmware on my D5+ but it don't boot, I tried to reflash all stock official firmware but SP TOOL give me a message S_fT_ENABLED_DRAM FAIL (0xFC0), is my smartwatch briked? there is a way to repair it? What can I to do? Any help is good. Thank

How long ago did you get your watch

Hi,
I got my watch six day ago, date of his firmware was 24 nov 2016.
thanks.

Jan 6, 2017 10:38:17 GMT 1 ferdy said:
Hi, I got my watch six day ago, date of his firmware was 24 nov 2016. thanks.

Then you got probably the new one with DDR3. Try to flash this: link

Hi
I resolved, Today on the N0.1 site I saw a new w613 firmware version that was not there yesterday, I refleshed with this and the clock running again.
Thank you all people

Jan 6, 2017 14:08:49 GMT 1 ferdy said:
Hi I resolved, Today on the N0.1 site I saw a new w613 firmware version that was not there yesterday, I refleshed with this and the clock running again. Thank you all people

hi, i hope you're reading this: I got the same problem with my x3plus - tried to flash, got success message but clock won't boot. Then I got the dram failure 0xfc0 and after trying again, with a newer firmware, I now get nothing. the flash tool doesn't get a connection or something, however, the pc chimes when I connect the powered off clock.

… edit - I restarted the flashtool and tried again with a newer firmware as ferdy suggested. this time it connected again and i got the success message and the clock is powering on. Power up took a long time, but now I got the language select screen.