Custom watchfaces

I’m using clockskin transfer to install my custom watchfaces. I had them working fine on my thor pro. Most of them work fine. However some of them dont. I have Eric’s universal launcher installed.

Some faces are made for the system launcher which works differently depending on the brand.

Feb 8, 2019 9:44:00 GMT ricktop said:
Some faces are made for the system launcher which works differently depending on the brand.

Thank you for your answer. It’s weird because the latest clockskin transfer wont let me upload that file. It’s says invalid or unknown file. Yet it worked great in my thor pro with the universal launcher.

Has anyone experienced 'ALWAYS TIME ’ BEING 3-4 MINS OUT OF SYNC WITH A NORMAL CLOCK FACE TIME ??

Me.
And it’s really annoying. Anyone else?

This is the case on all android 7.1 watches . You could always install universal launcher and switch to " screen always on " like i do . I get 10 hours permanent screen time on thor 4 dual .

Welcome to the community @DogThree

Thanks @Dr_Andy_Vishnu. I have and I have. The screen times out and go dark.
On this note, is there a way to customize the always time face?

On UL when you have your chosen watch face to be on all the time you have to disable the stock " always on time " as they can overide each other when you recieve a notification . And no you cannot modify the always on time stock clock
Thanks