Custom Kernel for MT6739 Smartwatches

Yes, we are focusing on a new section for people who understand the processes and know what they are doing.
Hopefully we can get this done soon.
It’s just been very busy lately…

1 Like

Thanks for the pre-built images, would’ve been very difficult for me to compile it on my own.
Do you think you’ll write maybe a brief tutorial in the future to teach how we can ourself compile the kernel?

When we open the correct section these things may be available.
That’s why we need it because this stuff is dangerous for people who think they understand it but don’t.

Please give us some time to make the arrangements.

Cheers

1 Like

Sure, sounds good. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @none , after flashing the kernel for Optimus Pro there’s a weird artifact on the very left side of the screen. I’ve attached the pics please have a look.

More info: I don’t have optimus’s stock rom installed instead I use zeblaze’s rom (it’s known to provide better battery backup).

Please download Device Info HW and upload your device data as described here.
This problem might be caused by a different display panel.

Did that, attached the info that was collected.
I’m not sure if the information is correct since I have flashed thor 5’s rom on my optimus pro.

It was correct, we have three panels for the Optimus now:

• rm69330_454x454_dsi_cmd_oled_xinli
  • rm67162_454x454_dsi_cmd_oled_c8_hehui_drv
  • C8_BOE_rm67162_454x454_dsi_cmd_oled

The problem is that every panel uses a slightly different offset for centering, that’s why you see the small stripe on the left side.

1 Like

Oh I see. Ok good to know.

Please try if this image fixes the issue.

2 Likes

Yes that fixed it. Thanks for such a quick fix :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You’re welcome. Like pablo said, with the new section it might be easier to distribute files and add instructions for development.
The process itself is actually not so difficult, it mostly just requires a short but comprehensible guide to get started.

2 Likes

So would you say a version for the kospet hope 32/3gb is ready to use? like with the camera issue fixed and other stuff working? Because i’m willing to give it a try if so.

No, it’s not ready yet.
Keep an eye on the sections though.
The dev section is coming soon.

1 Like

Help and support needed

I need your help to get the Custom kernel file for rollme S08.
as the gesture sensor for wrist movements is not working properly.
Thanks for your support

1 Like

Hello, wanted to test out custom kernel for Lemfo Lem T. It gets super hot just on basic stuff it seems. Loving it so far, but if i can get the heat down and any other beneficial bells and whistles, that would be lovely. Also (i would think it wouldn’t) has anyone had issue using magisk with these custom kernels? Thanks

Can you use a monitoring app or wake lock detector to try and pin down why it is getting hot?
I’m sure @none might be interested in this.
Cheers

So i downloaded System Monitor from the play store. Running the app, the temp of my cpu sits at 98 F, and what i notice is that every few seconds, the cpu usage spikes to full. Its like its giving everything it has to do any given task. Ill see if i can get the app to pull some type of report

Here is a dmesg on the kernel, i hope this will be useful dmesg
Edit: I was using the TicWris Max 1.9 firmware. Getting ready to switch to the Lem 2.0 to see if there is a difference

Dear Sir
I have Rollme S08 watch

notice that for the rollme model s08
If I wear it in the right arm and twist to check the time it works perfect!!
It seems that the sensor settings read in opposite way. I tried and it works on that way
Is there is a way to recompile the kernel file to adjust the sensor reading
The kernel link: thanks to @Eric_Crochemore

1 Like