Custom Kernel for MT6739 Smartwatches

I tried it, it works very well. Thank you for your time. How did you fix it?

1 Like

It mimics the flawed behaviour of the original kernel now, i reverted a patch that was supposed to fix camera detection and added the GC5035 sensor driver.

2 Likes

Wow, that sounds complicated. Thank you very much again!

I noticed the same issue on my optimus pro as well.

Photo taken with the ‘correct’ driver:

Included kernel camera driver:

gc5025_mipi_raw

Logcat:

CAM_CUS_MSDK GetCameraCalData(MainSensorIdx=5025) Enter

Photo taken with the ‘wrong’ driver:

Included kernel camera driver:

sp250a_mipi_raw gc5025_mipi_raw gc2385mipi_raw

Logcat:

CAM_CUS_MSDK GetCameraCalData(MainSensorIdx=2385) Enter

1 Like

Yeah unfortunately they don’t invest much time in “cleaning up”
As you have found :grin:

I got it working with the correct driver now.
Have to say that i’m pretty happy so far with the Optimus Pro, the camera quality seems decent as well.

Optimus:

Lem12:

Prime:

5 Likes

Hello none, very good job but i have message error when i flash the OTA.2.5B

For an OTA update you need to revert back to the default boot.img as the recovery does a integrity check.

1 Like

Since your last update on Kospet prime, I have been using it flawlessly. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi there,
please, may you so kind to confirm me if this good job is suitable for use on LEMT, aka TiCWRIS…?
Thanks a lot in advance

@none
I don’t know if you have included all the drivers needed but right now @Julián_Chico the answer is no.

Indeed, there are currently three mainboards that are based on the MT6739 made by the OEM Wiite.
(Please note this is just a rough summary and not a complete list).

C7S (round):

• Kospet Prime (SE), Kospet Hope, Lemfo LEM8, Lemfo LEM X, Lemfo LEM12, Kronosblade Genesis, Rollme S08, Zeblaze Thor 5 Pro.

C8 (round):

• Kospet Optimus (Pro), Makibes M3, Lemfo LEM9, Zeblaze Thor 5.

C10 (square):

• Lemfo LEM9, Lemfo LEM T, TICWRIS MAX.

From those, i currently own the Kospet Optimus Pro and Lemfo LEM12.
I can only test and support devices that are very similar.

2 Likes

Thanks “none”

please, suport Lemfo LEM T C10(square). I can play as your testing crew…

Thanks in advance

1 Like

If OEM Wiite is the Mainboard manufacturer, it is like the main manufacturer behind all this full android watch thing. Does Wiite have a website? What is “Alps” by the way? It pops up in the apps displaying the smart watch info. I am very curious, who is really behind all this manufacturing. The android smart watches are so smilar that I start to believe that they are really manufactured even at the same plant:-)

Yes, as far as i can tell.
Their website is: http://www.wiiteer.com here is the C7 mainboard for example.

ALPS is associated with Mediatek, i’m not exactly sure what they are, the only source i could find says:

Alps is the motherboard solution developed by MediaTek General Outsourcing

1 Like

Basically it breaks down like this - wiitee is the solution provider.
They make the PCBA and firmware for all the Full Android devices (apart from a few)

The rest of the watch is designed and built around this pcba by several factories.
The factories have customers like Kopset and Lemfo etc etc …

I have been working with wiitee for 5 years now as a consulting partner - which is why I have direct contact with them and access to all the firmware and so on…
That’s why they are in my avatar photo from my last visit to their office in Shenzhen.
The owner and manager is on the right in the photo and on the left is the senior engineer.

I talk to them almost every day about various issues and developments .

After the holidays I will open a development section here.
We are hoping that members may be interested in a development reward scheme.
We’ll see how that goes.

7 Likes

Now, the puzzle in understanding the similarities is almost being solved. :slight_smile: If Kospet Prime is designed by Kospet, how come the same watch is also sold under the name Allcall Awatch GT? They are exactly the same. Is Kospet giving the not sold extra watches to Allcall with a good price? Or the watch is fully manufactured in a third party and the third party has an agreement with Kospet to produce and sell the product to others? Too many questions, I know. There is a video in YouTube demostrating the Lemfo factory, it seems like they are assembling parts over there.

1 Like

Ok, that’s simple.
The factory that made the Prime and the Optimus is KingWear.

KingWear can then sell these models to whoever they want.
The KC10 (Kospet Prime) is sold by various brands.

This happens with other factories too like Ledai who make the Lemfo LEM 12 which also sold by other brands…

There are basically 3 or 4 factories now and they are responsible for producing all the watches but they don’t generally sell their products at any less than 500 - 1000 pieces at a time.

That’s where the e-commerce brands come in, like Lemfo, Zeblaze, Kospet and others…

That’s it really…

Solution provider,
Factory
Brand…

In that order…

4 Likes

In case anyone curious, LEM T have 1421mah battery detected by accubattery
not close to advertised but fairly big considering the watch size and screen resolution.
Now I was planning to make this my daily driver and leave my phone at home.

So the conclusion after checking battery capacity using accubattery is wiitee-based MT6739 smartwatches at least have around 50% plus more or less around 0 to 200mah capacity of advertised battery capacity.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the compressive explanation. Now it makes sense.