Credit to ... https://optikinstruments.com/ No GIF this time,

Loading time can be very long, you need to keep the watch on.
Have you tried to resize the pictures to 400x400px ?

1 Like

Actually, I think I just re-scaled it so…

1 Like

Buffer over-run to the Nth degree LOL!

1 Like

“Namaste” @Eric_Crochemore, @Dr_Andy_Vishnu
and @Louis_Peek I am over whelmed by your efforts to solve problem and giving your prescious time. I have down loaded ( Devotion ) face in my mobile and transferred it to clockskin via watch droid. When I selected face the UL hanged and it went to selection manue to select stock launcher or UL, I tried several time but when I select UL then again it goes to launcher selection. Then I opened recent task , fortunately there was settings, I changed launcher and deleted face from clock skin. @Louis_Peek Please try one more time , I have trimed down to one mantra now it’s 27 mb. Youtube link is https://youtu.be/4uALENwGW4g
It’s very important for me, I wanted to make this face by myself but I don’t have laptop and somehow I won’t be able to purchase it in couple of months.Thanks in advance

4 Likes

OK I will. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

OK my friend, try this one. MUCH smaller file size and I cropped the images to 400 x 400 as suggested by Eric Crochmore. File size is about 19 mb as opposed to 123 mb. I hope it works, but if not we will keep trying no problem! Sorry for all the trouble it gave you and your watch. It’s nice to know that you didn’t panic and have the knowledge to be able to “revive” your watch. Also, please don’t hesitate if you want other items on the face such as the date or battery level etc., or I can remove or change the clock if you like, anything you desire! You still need to use Universal Launcher Or Eric’s Live Wallpaper. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you! I will do that!

1 Like

Hi, @Louis_Peek sorry the watch face is still not working. At least it’s showing freezed frame couple of seconds but after that it hangs. I don’t know what to say, if you can work out some thing. Watch face works or not , it’s another thing but I will be always obliged, for your efforts and will never forget you for your noble deed.
Warm regards Mehul

Hi, @Louis_Peek You are more expert then me but one thought came to me that if you remove audio file from the video then some mb will be reduced .

This watch face should work just fine the way it is with your Kospet Hope and Universal Launcher. There is something else going on in my opinion. How much free memory do you have on your watch? Do you have the regular Kospet Hope or the Kospet Hope Lite?

Hi, @Louis_Peek it’s regular kospet hope 3gb rem, 32 gb rom and have 22.5 gb free memory space.

OK thank you. Do you mind if I post this last watch face under face requests for other people to download and try to see if it works for them?

Hi, @Louis_Peek I have redused resolution , please check it now.
Thanks

ok! I wiil try it.

I tested this version on my Prime and it’s working fine. Loading time a bit long with 24s…

2 Likes

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

Ok! So let’s just try this. It is using the last reduced resolution video you made. It is just the GIF. It is not finished. It is to test. Try it and see if it works please.
NewDevot

2 Likes

Hi, @ Good news the gif is working fine, it took 10 seconds to load I am so excited. I had send you 4.33mb file and you have send me gif of 13.31mb, so why so large file ? Just to know.
I have reduced full mantra to 9.87mb. So if you make this face then it will be complete mantra…

And if not then use this file to make face because in gif which you send has problem in starting of the mantra, this file is perfect it’s 5.67mb…

Please try to make face from 9.87mb as it’s complete mantra. If watch can handle 13.31 mb. then it will definitely handle file under 13.31mb
I don’t know how much trouble I am giving to you and how I am going to repay you, I can only prey to God for your wellness.God bless you my brother, Thankyou.

Hi, @Eric_Crochemore Thank you for taking interest in solving problem.

1 Like

I’ve done a beta version of UL with an optimized loading time for watchmaker and ZIP files. So keep the ZIP format for this file (don’t uncompress in your clockskin directory !!)

2 Likes