Counter stopper round display

Hey guys,

here is a new app called ‚Droid Smartwatch Counter’ released for Android.

Have a look at the app, it is especially designed for the round display, but may work on more devices.

Here is the link for Google Play Store:

thanx

6 Likes

You seem to have developed this app. Thank you, I’ll take a look.

2 Likes

Thanks for the app, I have moved your post to the correct sub category.

2 Likes

Thanks . Looking forward to trying this

1 Like

You’re AWESOME men!!! Thanks a lot!!! I was looking for an app like this a long time, and because didn’t exist I was using the Google watch who fit very well anyway to the screen.
But this is perfect, and likes me so much more because on the video it’s being tested on a LEMP like mine ha ha :smiley:

1 Like

How you keep alive on background when you turn off the screen?

3 Likes

Thanks a lot buddy

2 Likes

Your welcome

1 Like

Liked so much the display interface, fit exactly to the round screen.
Another quest, can be setted and exact countdown, ie. 35 minutes, 20 seconds (35:20)?

Thanks so much for seeing a need and filling it. Optimised for round faces certainly helps with the font size. One small issue, the settings cog isn’t accessible when in round face mode on my APPLLP 4 pro. To use it to change titles requires a change to square face again. Will recommend this on google play store when the opportunity presents itself. Thanks again for the app.

1 Like

Hello ! in progress …
Thanx

3 Likes

Hello ! The gear can ONLY be used on tablets or mobile phones! Just click on the text and the menu will appear. There are additional versions in the store (choice of color, font size). Regards, Tomi

3 Likes

Hello Tomi, thanks for clarifying the use of the settings cog. I will stop swapping screen modes and follow your design more closely in round mode.

I am experimenting with a screen overlay app that uses gps to indicate ground speed at the same time as your countdown and stopwatch app, now that there is a better use of screen space in round mode. Thanks again for your app.

3 Likes

Please let me know if you get it.
Thanks!!!

1 Like

Hello !
I did not get anything …