Could someone please make this watch face?

Background will amoled black and words and others information will white .

Almost this one like.

Like this?
clock_skin_model

4 Likes

Yes​:smiley::smiley::smiley::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Download: KW_Knight_request.zip - Google Drive

2 Likes

Nice one @Edward ! :+1: :+1: Of course the handwriting doesn’t look like the original drawing…but nice all the same! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers, Doons

1 Like

Good job, @Louis_Peek ! Battery and date is working, I guess? :wink::+1:

3 Likes

I think :thinking: you should make a most cheerful watch face. That will make life free from all kind of stress :weary:. But jokes will always remains joke they never become success . The like is being critical and I should a happy life for stress free life . Another it’s your thoughts. :no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth:

1 Like

Well Dear old @Louis_Peek…And I am sure that @Edward & @G1NT0N1C & @Knight …would agree 100% with me here…There is absolutely nothing wrong with hoping!! I told you this Louis was a menace…but would anyone listen to the Wise, Much venerated, Handsome ( :woozy_face:) Doons? Oh No! Well now you can all pay the price! Actually Louis, that isn’t a bad effort mate! :+1: :+1: Cheers, “Hope springs eternal”! :crazy_face: :rofl:, Doons

1 Like

A world’s first joke i ever hurt​:sleepy::cry::sweat:

It was a harmless joke, not meant to offend you. Sometimes it’s a problem that certain things get lost in translation.
Please try to take it for what it is:
A harmless joke that should bring a smile to the faces of you and other members of this community.
It’s part of normal interactions here that we sometimes joke around.
Instead of getting angry about a joke, you should rather be happy about the watchface that @Edward created for you.

3 Likes

I deleted it.

1 Like

I deleted the post.

1 Like

I agree with ‘g1ton1c’, sometimes google translates words and sentences with complete nonsense. I’ve experienced it myself here. Jokes sometimes take on a different meaning. And it doesn’t matter from which language it is translated. For example the posts from ‘doonsbury’ are sometimes completely nonsensical and other times it looks like he’s writing in my language. It can be understood, but one word is enough and it has a different meaning in my mind. There is a different English in the US, a different one in Scotland and a different one in Australia. And google still can’t tell the difference

3 Likes

Yes as @G1NT0N1C & @Bohuslav_Balak said, it was simply a joke and there was no intention to offend anyone. So if, in translation, it did offend you, then please accept my apology @Knight. Cheers, Doons

3 Likes