Corroded screws

Hi,

I have a problem so maybe someone can help. Screws on my Thor 4 (on the back of the watch) have corroded because I really sweat a lot and this year was really hot in my country.

I tried to go to the watchmaker to see if he can replace those cheap screws with stainless steel screws but he refused to do it (?!?!) so now I am trying to figure out what size and type of the screws are those used in Thor 4 so I can find them on the internet and order by myself

So, basically, can anyone guess or maybe know what type of the screws should I look for?

Thank you all in advance!

Regards,
Igor

mihha

sorry to hear, it is good that you saw it before it effected your watch as it happen to me with the lem7:( try ask this seller, he is’nt cheap but at least if he gives you a link then you can see which size you need;) it seems that is the manufacturer for parts have’nt seen others.

www.aliexpress.com/store/1798763

Hi,

thank you for the suggestion. I will for sure contact that seller

Before that, I will try to contact Zeblaze directly. Who knows, maybe they will be willing to share that info with me

To be honest, it will be much easier and quicker to take the watch to a regular watch maker or jeweller and ask them for stainless screws for the watch.
Zeblaze does not make the watch. They just sell it - so they will not know the size of these screws.
I think a regular watch maker will have what you need.

Hi,

as I said, I tried to go to the watchmaker to see if he can replace those cheap screws with stainless steel screws but he refused to do it

btw, who is the original manufacturer of this watch?

Same problem nobody found a fix/replacement parts?
I tried to open the watch since it does not charge anymore, the cable is ok(tested with multimetter) so is the battery or watch connector…
Any hints on how to do it?

Apr 4, 2019 14:32:10 GMT 2 kaminoreal said:
Same problem nobody found a fix/replacement parts? I tried to open the watch since it does not charge anymore, the cable is ok(tested with multimetter) so is the battery or watch connector... Any hints on how to do it?

You can’t open the back cover?

Apr 6, 2019 17:28:19 GMT 2 soniasophie9697 said:

Apr 4, 2019 14:32:10 GMT 2 kaminoreal said:
Same problem nobody found a fix/replacement parts?
I tried to open the watch since it does not charge anymore, the cable is ok(tested with multimetter) so is the battery or watch connector…
Any hints on how to do it?

You can’t open the back cover?

Yes, the screws are out but dunno how to open it tried with a small screw but does not look to open easy, I am afraid to not brick it.