continuous restarts.

I carry with the clock and not even a week and the truth that my experience is very bad, the clock restarts for no apparent reason, the fitness app stops working without stopping the activity, the clock is updated to v2 .5 that is the last … poor everything … without app … reducing brightness etc … but it keeps restarting when it wants … I have contacted where I bought it to see what solution they give me … but I’m afraid I’ll end up returning it.

Aug 11, 2018 13:52:11 GMT 1 juancodert said:
I carry with the clock and not even a week and the truth that my experience is very bad, the clock restarts for no apparent reason, the fitness app stops working without stopping the activity, the clock is updated to v2 .5 that is the last ... poor everything ... without app .. reducing brightness etc ... but it keeps restarting when it wants ... I have contacted where I bought it to see what solution they give me ... but I'm afraid I'll end up returning it.

did you reset the watch after the update to v2.5? if yes and still happens that mean this is a fauly unit and you have to return it and get a new one or a full refund for it.

Aug 11, 2018 14:06:31 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Aug 11, 2018 13:52:11 GMT 1 juancodert said:
I carry with the clock and not even a week and the truth that my experience is very bad, the clock restarts for no apparent reason, the fitness app stops working without stopping the activity, the clock is updated to v2 .5 that is the last … poor everything … without app … reducing brightness etc … but it keeps restarting when it wants … I have contacted where I bought it to see what solution they give me … but I’m afraid I’ll end up returning it.

did you reset the watch after the update to v2.5? if yes and still happens that mean this is a fauly unit and you have to return it and get a new one or a full refund for it.

if you perform a reset from the phone to factory settings.

juancodert

no, from the watch make a full reset in settings.

Aug 11, 2018 14:12:39 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:juancodert

no, from the watch make a full reset in settings.

the route I followed was … settings …reset equipment

juancodert

ok, that means the problems is with the unit so it is best to return it and get new one or a full refund, do’nt let them fix it but replace it.