connection

I have a problem connecting my phone to my Allcall w1. at first it was good, after a night (it disconnected in the middle of it) today I can’t connect.
The phone Bluetooth detectes it, but there are 2 of them. One as a headphone symbol (i can only connect to this one) and the other as the Bluetooth standered (some times it appears multiple of these) sign.
Some times it connects but after like 3secs it goes down again.

(now it connects on the watch but the phone doesn’t detect the watch bluetooth and i don’t get notifications on the watch

Any help?

Nov 24, 2017 19:26:48 GMT 1 lfmljack said:
I have a problem connecting my phone to my Allcall w1. at first it was good, after a night (it disconnected in the middle of it) today I can't connect. The phone Bluetooth detectes it, but there are 2 of them. One as a headphone symbol (i can only connect to this one) and the other as the Bluetooth standered (some times it appears multiple of these) sign. Some times it connects but after like 3secs it goes down again.

(now it connects on the watch but the phone doesn’t detect the watch bluetooth and i don’t get notifications on the watch

Any help?

do you mean through the wiiwatch app?

Also make sure your wiiwatch App is allowed to run when your phone screen is off.

Nov 25, 2017 1:48:04 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Nov 24, 2017 19:26:48 GMT 1 lfmljack said:
I have a problem connecting my phone to my Allcall w1. at first it was good, after a night (it disconnected in the middle of it) today I can’t connect.
The phone Bluetooth detectes it, but there are 2 of them. One as a headphone symbol (i can only connect to this one) and the other as the Bluetooth standered (some times it appears multiple of these) sign.
Some times it connects but after like 3secs it goes down again.

Any help?

do you mean through the wiiwatch app?

yes but i already resolved the issue. when the connection is lost i have turn on the gps on my phone and it all ready to goo again.

Nov 25, 2017 9:09:10 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Also make sure your wiiwatch App is allowed to run when your phone screen is off.

i think i have that activated, but just to make sure how can i see that?
Nov 25, 2017 12:27:25 GMT 1 lfmljack said:
Nov 25, 2017 9:09:10 GMT 1 ricktop said:

i think i have that activated, but just to make sure how can i see that?

It depends on your phone, so try to see in the app settings or battery saver settings...

Got my W1 a couple of days ago and I got sort of the same problem. I found out that the bluetooth call function has its own channel ( watch icon), which was to be expected. As for the watch data connection, thats a different story… When I connect the watch  to the WiiWatch app it shows the mac address of the current connection. If you disconnect the connection en start it up again you get a different mac address. The app is still looking for the old mac address. So in my phone I connected all the different addresses to the watch… so far I have 15… and there are still new once that keep popping up. If Wiiwatch tries to connect to an new and unknown mac it crashes. 
Does anyone know how we can bundle all the different mac addresses of the watch and make it appear as 1 addres? I like the watch alot, but I hate it when it loses connection and I have to reconnect it manualy every time.

When the connection is terminated after about 20 seconds, check to see if Wiiwatch is connected to the bluetooth call ( watch icon). You need the connection with the tablet/phone icon.

Dec 17, 2017 17:19:23 GMT 1 shummy002 said:
Got my W1 a couple of days ago and I got sort of the same problem. I found out that the bluetooth call function has its own channel ( watch icon), which was to be expected. As for the watch data connection, thats a different story..... When I connect the watch to the WiiWatch app it shows the mac address of the current connection. If you disconnect the connection en start it up again you get a different mac address. The app is still looking for the old mac address. So in my phone I connected all the different addresses to the watch...... so far I have 15......... and there are still new once that keep popping up. If Wiiwatch tries to connect to an new and unknown mac it crashes. Does anyone know how we can bundle all the different mac addresses of the watch and make it appear as 1 addres? I like the watch alot, but I hate it when it loses connection and I have to reconnect it manualy every time.

When the connection is terminated after about 20 seconds, check to see if Wiiwatch is connected to the bluetooth call ( watch icon). You need the connection with the tablet/phone icon.

do not use wiiwatch that is useless and try watch droid. Hello

The problem isn’t really the app… it’s the watch that keeps on spitting out different bluetooth mac adresses. When there is a good connection the app works great. We need to find a way to bundle the mac adresses and make the watch spit out just 1 mac address.

Hello! I’ve noted that too, but off/on bluetooth on the watch solves the connection issue.

WiiWatch connection is unstable when BT call connected. If not - WW works fine.

WatchDroid works unstable - disconnects very often.

As I said before… Once there is a connection it is rock stable. The only problem with Wiiwatch is that it connects by mac address. I have had a stable connection for the last 24 hours.  By now I have 18 possible mac addresses connected and stored in my samsung S7 edge. 80% of the time I get an instand connection and the remaining 20% I have to connect to a new mac address, which I got pretty much figured out. Read somewhere else on this foren that there might be 32 channels minus a couple of dedicated onces. Maybe someone can take a look at Wiiwatch’s connection protocol to see if it is possible to change it.

As for WD… somehow I like WW just a bit better.

Update. I installed version 1.4 of WiiWatch instead of version 1.8 as a test…
No more problems. Auto reconnect works perfect. No more mac problems.

Hi ,
Please excuse my English
I have a problem with connecting with wiiwatch , it connects but when someone calls does not show me who is calling on the screen. When I get a sms the same problem.
The screen does not turn on and does not sound.
Is selected from app wiiwatch. And I can not dismiss the messages from my phone with the watch.
I have a kingwear kw88 and use wiiwear I can see who’s calling when a message comes in the screen it lights up and sound.I can dismiss call , sms , whatsapp message …
There is a way to use it wiiwear apps with allcall w1.

thank you

Hi , @ shummy002
I have the same problem
you can tell me where to get
version 1.4 of WiiWatch
thank you

I found version 1.4 on the internet as a apk. Later i updated WiiWatchi from the app store… Version 1.9 works perfect again. The problem must haven been with the 1.8 version

Hi.
@ shummy002 I have the version 1.9 from the app store , but it does not work properly.
Maybe it’s from the phone i only have the android version 5.0.2 ?