Configurations of my new D5+

Hi all. I am new in this forum but it’s some months that I read every day a lot of posts.

On Christmas my parents bought me the D5+ but with shippinig problems I recived it only two days ago. I followed a lot of guides and I did all is written for configure the watch as better as I can but I have still some problems.

1. I have installed m2d manager on my phone and on my smartwatch and sander/reciver rispectively. But I don’t like much the way on which the notification are showed. Is there other apps or a way for change the notifications on that app? Beacuse every time I recive a notification I see it on all the screen and not in a row in the notifications section.

2. I search a lot but cuold I change the wallpaper of the notification section? What have I do?

3. When I press for a long time the power button on the menu I can choose the normal and the silent mode. But it doesen’t change anything, have I change something on the settings?

Thanks for your help and sorry for my my English.

No one could help me?

Jan 17, 2017 22:30:53 GMT 1 lars89 said:

Hi all. I am new in this forum but it’s some months that I read every day a lot of posts.

On Christmas my parents bought me the D5+ but with shippinig problems I recived it only two days ago. I followed a lot of guides and I did all is written for configure the watch as better as I can but I have still some problems.

1. I have installed m2d manager on my phone and on my smartwatch and sander/reciver rispectively. But I don’t like much the way on which the notification are showed. Is there other apps or a way for change the notifications on that app? Beacuse every time I recive a notification I see it on all the screen and not in a row in the notifications section.

2. I search a lot but cuold I change the wallpaper of the notification section? What have I do?

3. When I press for a long time the power button on the menu I can choose the normal and the silent mode. But it doesen’t change anything, have I change something on the settings?

1. that is the way the app you can’t change.
2. you can’t change only with root.
3. what do you mean? does’nt go to silent mode? if not you’ll have to contact them.

Jan 22, 2017 10:16:58 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jan 17, 2017 22:30:53 GMT 1 lars89 said:

3. what do you mean? does’nt go to silent mode? if not you’ll have to contact them.

Thanks for your answer. So if in silent mode when I recive a notification the watch vibrates I must contact the company? Another thing that I’ve notated is that when wifi is on and I turn off the screen, the wifi goes out. I’ve search in the wifi setting and though I put always on when connected it still goes down. How could I fix it?

Jan 22, 2017 23:27:36 GMT 1 lars89 said:

Jan 22, 2017 10:16:58 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Thanks for your answer. So if in silent mode when I recive a notification the watch vibrates I must contact the company? Another thing that I’ve notated is that when wifi is on and I turn off the screen, the wifi goes out. I’ve search in the wifi setting and though I put always on when connected it still goes down. How could I fix it?

that is WHY you do'nt have vibration when notifications come in, go to settings - power saving and remove the v from there. 
Another thing that I've notated is that when wifi is on and I turn off the screen, the wifi goes out. I've search in the wifi setting and though I put always on when connected it still goes down. How could I fix it?

Try to swipe up on clockface and see there the status of wifi.

Jan 23, 2017 9:57:29 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

that is WHY you do'nt have vibration when notifications come in, go to settings - power saving and remove the v from there. 

Sorry, I didn't explain well my problem. When I choose silent mode and I recive a notification, the watch vibrates. So I don't understand why. The problem with the wifi desn't depend from power saving, beacuse when the power saving is off it still gives me the same problem. Thanks for your help and sorry for my bad English.