Conexiones automáticas

Hola soy de España y no sé cómo activar las conexiones automáticas que me pide el Play store no funciona el Play ni el WhatsApp por favor cómo se hace he echo lo de gestos de Google y no va por favor ayuda

Dec 5, 2017 15:23:30 GMT 1 tubamas said:
Hola soy de España y no sé cómo activar las conexiones automáticas que me pide el Play store no funciona el Play ni el WhatsApp por favor cómo se hace he echo lo de gestos de Google y no va por favor ayuda

plz in English:)  do you mean that google play store does'nt work? you want to install whatsapp on the watch?

install google gesture and Settings Search and add the account that you need and it will automatically will update google services and the play store.

Could you please tell me what the process would be? I do not predict the inconvenience and thank you very much, I do not find google gesture and what steps I have to follow

Dec 5, 2017 22:49:36 GMT 1 tubamas said:
Could you please tell me what the process would be? I do not predict the inconvenience and thank you very much, I do not find google gesture and what steps I have to follow

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.gesturesearch&hl=en

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.katzoft.settings.search.full&hl=en

i still not sure what the problem that you are having.

which watch do you have?

hello first thank you very much, I have a lemfo lm5, I take this opportunity to tell you how to install the m2d sender and reciver application, I think it is worth to receive notifications from the tlf via 3g.

Dec 6, 2017 16:33:14 GMT 1 tubamas said:
hello first thank you very much, I have a lemfo lm5, I take this opportunity to tell you how to install the m2d sender and reciver application, I think it is worth to receive notifications from the tlf via 3g.

true, i also use this app over the stock app.

I can not get it to work

Dec 6, 2017 18:34:27 GMT 1 tubamas said:
I can not get it to work

have you made sure that all settings are the same on the watch and phone? everything the same.

I think yes, I have done it several times I will continue. some more thing to consider.

Dec 6, 2017 19:27:34 GMT 1 tubamas said:
I think yes, I have done it several times I will continue. some more thing to consider.

1. sender same password on the watch and phone like 1234 2. reciever same password on the watch and phone like 4321 3. put imei of the phone in it's place on the watch. 4. put in code from the watch in it's place on the phone. 5. encrypted password same on the watch and phone like 1122334455 6. mark debug on both devices. try to see if you get test notification via wifi and then via 3g and then set the bt app and try it also.

thanks, I’ll keep trying. thank you very much.

Dec 6, 2017 20:50:37 GMT 1 tubamas said:
thanks, I'll keep trying. thank you very much.

try first via wifi then 3g then with the bluetooth app.

ok, if I get it, what I want is to leave the phone at home.

Dec 7, 2017 16:09:04 GMT 1 tubamas said:
ok, if I get it, what I want is to leave the phone at home.

true, that is why i prefer m2d that way i do'nt need the phone with me and still get notifications via 3g.

I can not get it to work, and Google’s gestures application is not in Spain, there are some similar ones.

What should be done with these two applications?

Dec 6, 2017 19:46:05 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Dec 6, 2017 19:27:34 GMT 1 tubamas said:

1. sender same password on the watch and phone like 1234
2. reciever same password on the watch and phone like 4321
3. put imei of the phone in it’s place on the watch.
4. put in code from the watch in it’s place on the phone.
5. encrypted password same on the watch and phone like 1122334455
6. mark debug on both devices. try to see if you get test notification via wifi and then via 3g and then set the bt app and try it also.

Dec 7, 2017 18:15:49 GMT 1 tubamas said:
What should be done with these two applications?

these apps give you alternative to the stock push notifications that on the watch.

I got it, download the application outside the Play store and you’re done. The Google Gestures application has solved me a lot, thank you, I have learned a lot, I will not stop reading, you are great.

Dec 8, 2017 16:44:53 GMT 1 tubamas said:
I got it, download the application outside the Play store and you're done. The Google Gestures application has solved me a lot, thank you, I have learned a lot, I will not stop reading, you are great.

thanks for the kind words:)